play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

News Huge Gambling Update!

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
4ctJiPZ.png

Hey guys!

Gambling has always been my favourite part of our economy, Scratch Cards , those completely fair slot machines, double or nothing, skill-stop...You get the idea. I have always endeavoured to improve gambling as I feel it can be very entertaining as a player.

We have added two brand new ways to wager, and vastly improved on a previous.
My personal favourite is the Jackpot, I'm looking for feedback on the wager amounts for the various pots!
I plan to tweak these new features over the coming days.

Please report any bugs or feedback in this thread!

Enjoy, and play responsibly :)

I'd like to add that our previous coinflip not having tax was simply a limitation, we had always planned to have it as we want to keep things fair and moving forward. Also there is a slight error in the graphic, the jackpot is taxed at 8.9% to prevent factions benefiting too much.

Note - The slot machines have been changed significantly! They have had an entire rework on the back-end odds & mathematics. They're far more volatile now, meaning you can win huge very quickly, but also lose big fast. Be sure to give them another go, as the odds have been shifted more towards the player to align the method of gambling with others available!

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Honestly, best update so far, atleast for me hah. Really love it, job well done.
This is honestly the thing I get the most kicks out of adding and working with. It's so much fun, I've been waiting all day to release this :D

fawncashew

MVP+
Spalw, I hate you so so much XD Things like gambling updates are the reason im always so poor on the server.

Seriously though, thsi looks great, gonna hop on now and try it now

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
What a tempting way to lose all of my money :)

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
These features are now out of our preliminary beta test and are stable and available to all users from this point forward!
Enjoy!

Make sure you read this! :)
Note - The slot machines have been changed significantly! They have had an entire rework on the back-end odds & mathematics. They're far more volatile now, meaning you can win huge very quickly, but also lose big fast. Be sure to give them another go, as the odds have been shifted more towards the player to align the method of gambling with others available!

nyudhfcue

Gambling: 90% of my income and my spendings, gambling is the only reason I have the money to rankup. Awesome update

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I love the gambling update! I did lose money, but also made 1.5 million from it haha.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.