I am Harbey (or "Herb")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Since this is a new website, I figured I would write a new introduction.
Hi, I am harb. I bought a new laptop a few months ago for college, but lets be real, mcd is what I really bought it for. My mcd experience began in February, and it has been my go-to server ever since. This is the greatest drug server out there, so if you have stumbled across it, know that your search is over. You will enjoy getting to know everyone! Anyways, back to the introduction. There is one thing that separates me from others that you will see on the server, and that difference is that I do not raid. [Edit: As of november 2016, I in fact do raid.] I play the game to farm and most of the time I just zone out farming while watching netflix. The only thing that I really care about is money and ranks, so if I come across your base I will probably just leave a sign saying hello and /fix all of the shit in your chests. Feel free to /msg me if you see me online, as I would be happy to autograph your base with a sign. [As of november 2016 the autograph will be with tnt and your base will no longer exist] If you catch me in a state of being bored of farming, I will probably help you build your base or farm, or expand what you already have. I enjoy making friends much more than enemies. I am super excited for the next map, and if you are too I suggest checking out my faction recruitment post, and apply if you are interested! Happy farming, and I will be seeing you on the server.
-Harby (Herb)

Last edited:

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions about the server/forums feel free to message me or other staff

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
me and herb farm masters, raiding disasters >.< i dont raid either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.