Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied I forgot about the template

mr_eighteen18

In Game Name : Dakoottaa
Length of Ban : 30 days, I'm 12 days in
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :temp
Staff who banned you : Dakotaa for 3 days, then console for 30
Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa, but never for the matter in question
Staff who have warned you previously : Dakotaa, but for being annoying, which I got a 3 day ban. I never got a warning for this ban
Reason for ban on record : Impersonating staff
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought I was impersonating the staff b/c I changed my name to Dakoottaa
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I got banned for 3 days, so I changed my name to Dakoottaa because I thought that Dakoottaa would appreciate that
Why should we unban you : because it was a misunderstanding, and I'll change my name in 18 days when I can on the minecraft website. You can also give me an embarassing in game nickname.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I won't do anything that can cause a misunderstanding
How can we trust you again? : I will change my name in 18 days when I can.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Today's my birthday, so at least unban me for today please :)

mr_eighteen18

I know, but I was just hoping to get an explanation as to why I was banned for a misunderstanding, since I have gotten no explanation

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I've already explained to you. You changed your name to try to impersonate me. You're also an obvious troll and just act generally stupid. Next time think before you do something.

Latest posts

Members online