Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied I got banned for no reason

dermongos

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:Flyingfish12

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you :GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : NONE

Reason for ban on record :Alternative Account

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was Pinkstrawberry's alternative account

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Pinkstrawberry's my brother and we got on the server together, he had the wolfram hack client and im okay with you perm banning him, but i really enjoy the server and want to continue playing.
Why should we unban you? I wasn't His alternative account, and am not sure how you connected us together.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?you already banned my brother so I cant play with him or anything anyway. How can we trust you again? I don't alow my brother tyo touch my computer and he doesn't even know my password so he can't acess my minecraft.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please try to get some knowledge on the situation before banning someone for a alternative account.

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
I have banned you for being an alternate account of PinkStrawberry as you joined the server shortly after PinkStrawberry was banned. This gave the impression to me that you were an alternate account of your 'brother.'
If you can both get on teamspeak 3 and speak with me or another admin to prove that you and PinkStrawberry are separate people, then we can unban you. Until then, the ban will remain. To join our teamspeak server (if you already have it downloaded), then you can click here.

Appeal denied *EDIT* Taking too long to reply/get in contact with an admin

Thanks,
Edit

Latest posts

Members online