Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied I was banned, ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

warlord988

I feel as if i was unjustifly banned, you see yesterday was my first day on the server and i realy wanted to become a police officer. So like many others i created a farm in the /farm world and i grinded up to smugler rank, what comes with the rank is the ability for /polic enroll . and so i became a police officer now i was in spawn for hours arresting peopke, you can find proof of this if you look back in chat as whenever i cought a crimnal i said something simlear to "YEAS I JUST GOT A FULL INV OF DRUGS" and this was late at night and after i couldnt get anymore arrest after trying i read in chat people saying how usless being a cop is and how you hardly make profit arresting people, and so then i went to my main base in the normal world and i hit 1 cocao bean tried to replant it and it didnt work, then i went to /farm, and in my farm base i had surger cane so i hit 1 suger can it worked, i hit another, and then at that moment i think being a cop is op since you are allowed to farm in the farm world, it let unlike normal world. But then i thought to myself oo it mustnt let you sell your farm world crops and so then i went to /spawn as a police and i treid to sell and, it worked? yes i was confused i thought to myself why isnt everyone a cop and so i asked a simlar question to why isnt everyone a cop cops can farm in /farm (i dont recall excatly the question thats why i stated it was simlar to why is everyone not a cop, because i reccalled it was simlar to that question, i just didnt know the excat wording) and someone told me "Warlord988 read the rules" and so i typed /rules and on the last page it said no farming as a cop and so i resigned that MOMENT, i couldt have made even more than 500 from selling the few sugercane i hat as a test it was my first day and i was tired it was late at night it never occured to me to read the rules before bbecoming a police officer, and i hardly sold and resigned right after all the evidance is in chat, and i already cant become a police for 14 days since i resgined i also dont have any intentions to become a police again so farm many reasons this ban was unjustfied and it should be lifted, I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.