Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

I'm back cucks

DrEmpoleon

VIP
What's up y'all. If you remember me, that means you've been playing for a pretty long time on this server. I started 2 or 3 maps ago under the nickname Doc. In about a month and a half, I became the top cop on the server, as well as the first cop to hit maximum prestige (which was called DEA* at the time). I stopped for a while to focus on school but I decided to start playing again. Aside from being a good cop, I got helper during the same round as gkid (who's now a mod), but then obviously got it stripped from me because I stopped playing on the server haha.

Aside from Minecraft, I study mechanical engineering, with minors in music and mathematics and am currently working as a waiter before I head back up to school. See y'all on the server.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Sadly when you used to play, I was a nobody... (not like anything's changed) but it's good to see you back. You're welcome for the money to get you to cop by the way :) Hope you have fun!

DrEmpoleon

VIP
Sadly when you used to play, I was a nobody... (not like anything's changed) but it's good to see you back. You're welcome for the money to get you to cop by the way :) Hope you have fun!

Haha thanks for that. I eventually quit cop because I wanted to try my luck as a grower, so if u ever need your 85k back hit me up!

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
What's up y'all. If you remember me, that means you've been playing for a pretty long time on this server. I started 2 or 3 maps ago under the nickname Doc. In about a month and a half, I became the top cop on the server, as well as the first cop to hit maximum prestige (which was called DEA* at the time). I stopped for a while to focus on school but I decided to start playing again. Aside from being a good cop, I got helper during the same round as gkid (who's now a mod), but then obviously got it stripped from me because I stopped playing on the server haha.

Aside from Minecraft, I study mechanical engineering, with minors in music and mathematics and am currently working as a waiter before I head back up to school. See y'all on the server.

Hey, Doc.

Welcome back, along with Icy and Pandu. Hope you guys have fun!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.