Im building a tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
So I've started building a tree in the creative map. This is the rough outline I have made of it, and I will probably spending the greater portion of this weekend working on this. It should be pretty sweet looking when i finish it in a few weeks! I plan to put about 40 hours or so into this build, and I'm hoping it comes out as I see it in my head. If you are good at or have any experience with making houses in trees, feel free to contact me in game and help me build/brainstorm! I want this build to look as cool as possible, so I will take all the help I can get!
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 1.10.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-03 at 1.17.23 AM.png

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Hey Harbey, I helped Ace with his plot earlier when he started it with some world edit. I don't know if this will help you but here is a link to some complex schematics. http://pastebin.com/raw/2WWbX2PA

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
A little update on this-
I think I'm going to wait until we can use voxelsniper to continue work on this build. As it involves lots of smoothing underneath things, it would be a great deal faster to work on this with voxelsniper instead of world edit.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
yeah sure! I won't be on much lately because of college but when voxelsniper is added, Ill try to get on and work on it. :)
Ill post here again when I get a chance to start in on it. It might not be for a week or two as I am planning on moving into a house near my college so I don't have to travel as far every day. Ill let you know when we are good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.