Iyrion

My in game name is Iyrion
Length of ban is 3 Days
Minecraft temporary temp ban
I was banned by GodDale
I was dealt with by GodDale
I was not warned
I was using X-Ray

I accept i was banned and take full responsibility, i was banned for X-Raying which i was for a short amount of time when i first started. I stopped after i found out this was a good server and should not try to get banned. I was having fun and mining around when i was banned and I had just filled out a cop application. I am very new, and wanted to see what i should try to build to to try and become a cop. I believe the admins though i am stupid and ignorant, which i can agree with. This is more of an apology then a unban attempt. For which i can live with a 3 day ban. I can assume i won't be getting cop any time soon, or at all. I understand and i take full responsibility for it and logging back on later will be awkward and well, degrading for me aswell. You don't have to accept this and i doubt you will, but i am really sorry. You can trust me again for i do really like this server, and was thinking about getting VIP or voting my way to VIP. I also wanted to say I am sorry for what i did and i hope though you don't have to give me another chance to get cop, but if you tell me no cause I was banned i fully get it. The admins who are reviewing this case, you don't have to show mercy to me, I am just really sorry.

In simpler Words, i figured i should break it down a bit more.

Why do you think you were banned?- I was using X-Ray.

What is you explanation?- I was new and didn't think i would play, but i regret since i have started to like this server.

Why should we unban you?- You should not, i was hacking, this is an apology.

what measures should you take to make sure this does not happen again?- I'm deleting the client i used to X-Ray. Plus anything else i need to do. Turn in all ores i got while mining with X-Ray

How can we trust you again?- I wanted to be a cop, and made a appeal to it, so I want to "stay true and be legit"

What else do you have to say to the admins who will review this case?- I am really sorry about what i did and i take full responsibility for it. I will never hack again for any reason. I am very sorry. I want to become known on this server, but not like this, not for being a loser who got banned for X-ray, but for being nice and friendly. To be known.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I don't know why you would appeal honestly to tell us you admit you were hacking but thanks for the honesty... The ban is only 3 days... After that you are welcome to join the community again... Just don't use any type of cheats anymore. Thanks.

CSDrago

If you get rid of the hacks and show you are dedicated and good for the position of cop, you can still have a chance.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.