smurf11

In Game Name : smurfette11
Length of Ban : permanent
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :
Staff who banned you : noodly
Staff who dealt with you :noodly
Staff who have warned you previously : nobody
Reason for ban on record : says i used force op
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : force op attempt
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : i was just messing around , i have never used hacks before i appologize
Why should we unban you : because i have never done this before , i didnt know what i was even doing and im so sorry , for what ive done im dumb and wasnt trying to take advantage of this amazing server.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : vowing to never ever ever make a single mistake on the server again including caps and deleting any Wurst information of my computer
How can we trust you again? : that is up to you, i will do anything i can to prove my trustoworthyness again
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : im sorry for what ive done this is the only server i play on and i was seriously just messing around , i would never again try to hack the server im terribly sorry and have never and never will again try to hack the server. my apologies. :(

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello Smurfette, We take force OP attempts very seriously... Even the fact you have a hacked client and tried to get a mod/admin to read the book for a force OP attempt tells me only one thing. You knew exactly what you were trying to do and tried to take advantage of unsuspecting staff. This appeal will be denied. You may try to rejoin again for future map resets... But as for this remainder of this map (Which is going to be a long time) you will remain banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.