Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Impossible to get to drug dealer.

Faggot

I've played drug servers before. However, on this server, I cannot get to the drug dealer. The police are stationed on every entrance to the drug dealers house. Even the roof. How am I supposed to get in? In under an hour, Ive had over 1000 items confiscated and I have no clear idea how to get Invisibility potions and Speed potions. Im not having fun on this server at all anymore. Really disappointed.

Edit: Its also a bit ridiculous how I need to buy these potions in addition to taking alternative "secret" pathways just to get to the dealer.

Last edited:

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Its not impossible. Millions and millions of items are sold weekly. I myself am able to sell roughly 40 dubs without getting caught once. its about timing and strategy. Not just mindlessly running then complaining when caught.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Sell at the prison if you're having trouble. Usually a lot less cops there, and an invis potion will help keep people from killing you.

It is definitely not impossible to sell at the main drug house. As Zie said, it's all about timing. You can't complain when you walk right up to cops and get arrested.

Faggot

Cannot find the prison. Walked past the park. To the left is the police station, which contains a prison, but I cannot find a place to sell there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.