Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Improving pvp / pvp stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezipeazy

VIP
This server is one of the best I played so far, but the part of pvp is missing a lot. Drugs sellers always sell their drug without having their armor so this is why it's getting a little bit boring.

I'll suggest to create a pvp arena close to the spawn or only a /warp pvp. I know you were looking to add a ranking system with 1v1 and 2v2 battles but that might really works. The arena will be free for all such as the prison, but you will be able to team up with some members of your faction.

For the second part, I'll talk about something that can be cool. Adding pvp stats could be really interesting. I'll suggest to put the number of kills the player did on top of his head,
or only put a scoreboard with a simple command to see your kill/death ratio. You can also add a little leaderboard to see who got the most kills with your rank.

Tell me what you think about this. I can add some informations or suggestions to try to improve pvp.
Hezipeazy

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
The prison pretty much works as an arena, as it's all PvP. A lot of people go there just to control it and kill people selling instead of just going there to sell and leave, resulting in a bunch of big battles.

I'll look into a good plugin for PvP stats, but I predict a lot of people would boost with their friends to get to the top.

Hezipeazy

VIP
In general what I said with the pvp improvement is to add something like an arena with a lot more players into it. Players in general will wait until no one is in the prison to sell their drugs. So when im camping the prison, I need to wait like 30 minutes to fight a guy who don't have drugs on him, only some useless iron stuff... In my opinion, adding something that people will take their god stuff to fight with will be awesome.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
People do take their best stuff to the prison. It's pretty much an arena. If there's no one going to the prison to PvP, there'd be no one going to an arena.

Hezipeazy

VIP
It would be cool to add an auto event that will allow for 5 minutes to sell the drugs 50% more expensive. This event will have a cooldown of 1 to 2 hours. A broadcast message will be sent to inform other players. What do you think ?

CSDrago

This is an interesting idea, I feel like it might be a little too much to add to an already newly revamped drug selling system since our addition of 2 selling areas, but it could also make people want to sell which could help with the issue of cops who have a tough time catching people when the druggies are too scared to go sell. That's just my personal insight, but see what the owners and other staff say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.