Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

In-Game Stock Market MCD Stock Exchange

EvilTerabite

This is one of my ideas that I tried implementing on one of my previous servers, but due to the amount of coding and work that had to be done, I simply abandoned the idea.

Sooo basically each faction will have an option to enter the stock market and potentially try to gain investors, depending on the factions success the stock holders will gain or lose money??? Its not a solid idea, but it was just a thought.

Feel free to add on and I will update this suggestion with new features I think should be added!

Cheers,
EvilTerabite

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We have attempted to implement something like this but are yet to find something that works as we wish.
We're open to this idea but would need a good plugin to do it & we don't have the budget to have one made.

EvilTerabite

We have attempted to implement something like this but are yet to find something that works as we wish.
We're open to this idea but would need a good plugin to do it & we don't have the budget to have one made.

Rip... I guess we could keep building on this idea in this forum and see where we can get with it?

Latest posts

Members online