Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Increase Parkour Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenTheHero

VIP+
I think we can all agree that the Parkour rewards are TERRIBLE, $250 for each completed course and has a cool down of like 5 minutes or something It's just insanely bad, even for new players. We really need to revamp it completely, In 10 minutes I could get $500 for doing parkour or grow a load of wheat/beetroot etc. for tens of thousands.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The reward is not meant to be a means of revenue for any player.
We decided that we didn't want any reward in the first place and settled on this instead.

We may consider changing the system when we revamp the parkour with new maps etc.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
There is no cooldown, you get $250 each time you beat your own record. So if you wanted to make a profit, you could go on the easiest course and take a lot of time, then a little less each time. Farming drugs is probably faster, though.

S

SquareAngle

Good idea, but I wouldn't say 500. As Dakota said, no cooldown. 500 would seem a fair reward if a cooldown was implemented. It's just to me, I see parkour as something you do to just earn a "little" amount of money if you're short a few bucks, not a way of moneymaking. That's what drugs are for ;) Idea does have potential, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.