Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Inzkbi back after like at LEAST 7 months?

would you trust me

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• no. i mean yes. but no.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

MVP
hoi. I've made a post way back when named "hai its Izzy" I think... Its something along those lines.
But, I haven't been on in a long while so I might as well introduce myself, again. Its like a new me flourishing again, even though I wasn't well known due to the fact that I'm a quiet individual MOST of the time.
Anyways, my name is Izzy, or Inzkbi, or what ever the hell you want to call me "faggot" is also a name my friends like to use. I'm an artist in school. which is one of the WORST professions since your not famous until your dead, so I can't wait until I'm dead so I can bask in the glory with Hitler in hell.(1st row ticket) I'm not a "hardcore" player I'm like 9000000% causal and like to make new bases every month(week) so I can just design a pretty base cause thats all I'm good at, beautiful bases.
I already know nobody trusts me cause who the hell would, honestly, but if you want a lit base that looks like beyonce's mansion hit me up i'll make one for you (obv, you have to pay me I don't do shit for free)
so there is a little bit about me, love to know a little about you.
btw if you couldn't tell I'm very sarcastic. if you couldn't then why the hell are you on the internet, its full of sarcasm. like seriously why are you reading this.

S

SquareAngle

Welcome back. About artists, you should become one of those pretentious "modern" ones, heard and seen that galleries like to buy and put up display of blank canvases, or quite literally a painting just of the colour blue ect. For millions. If you want to make money, and be known (as you said) - not in, well, the best way - I suggest you steer towards that lol.

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.