Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Invalid JaCey04 Flying

Discussion in 'Player/Staff Reports' started by ItsRamen, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsRamen

ItsRamen New Member

Your IGN : itsramen
    Player to be reported : JaCey04
    Player being reported Rank : Junky
    Describe your issue in detail : I saw JaCey using hacks by flying. I immediately took a screenshot and now i am here reporting this.
    Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because i understand that hacking is not allowed, even if JaCey04 considered it "a joke." Furthermore a witness of this was Mad_Arc
    Attached Evidence here :
    jacey04.png jacey045.png
  2. i7e

i7e Admin Staff Member Admin MVP+ Contributer II

GotEdit
    REPORT INVALID

Thanks for the report. Hacks like these would require more solid evidence for a ban to be implemented to the player. A video of the player actually using fly would have been ideal. This is due to the fact that they could have been: lagging; jumping; they teleported to you which made them slowly load in the world.
    If that person had been teleported to that position then they would freeze in place for an amount of time depending on their ping as the world has to load in for the user before they move in the game. This player will be watched closely and that will decide whether they should be banned or not.

Warmest regards,
    i7e
    • + High + High x 1
  3. ItsRamen

ItsRamen New Member

Ok. Thank you for the info! :D
  4. gold_pen

gold_pen New Member

Why are you using hacks. Your screen shows armour and weapon states...
    • + High + High x 1
  5. ItsRamen

ItsRamen New Member

xD its 5zig, an accepted mod gold_pen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.