Not open for further replies.

Joe

VIP+
In Game Name : JoeTheXPig
Length of Ban : 3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mine Craft Temp Ban
Staff who banned you : GotEdit
Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit
Staff who have warned you previously : I was warned for caps and foreign language by Dankasaur_ and GotEdit Caps by Spalw and tylerella
Reason for ban on record : X-Ray texture pack
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought I used it to cheat which I did not
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I used to use it at spawn because sometimes there are secret rooms at spawns but as soon as I found out this was against rules on server I stopped
Why should we unban you : I Did not know this was against rules until a few days ago and I never used it to cheat
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Not use it because I did not know it was bad
How can we trust you again? : By knowing that this was a huge misunderstanding and that I never meant to break the rules, I love this server and I would hate to be banned
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? :
Please keep an open mind that I love this server and I would never intend to break the rules like this.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
You used either an x-ray texture pack or a hacked client that had x-ray on it (which you admit to in the below screenshot.) You have been on the server for a while now and you should know what the rules are. No types of cheating texture packs or hacked clients are allowed on this server.
You will have to wait 3 days until you are unbanned.
Appeal
Denied. Thread Locked.
https://gyazo.com/7fe17bd10f666215ce020e9647aa1f82

Thanks,
Edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.