Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Join the Producers today!

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Hamner_B, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hamner_B

Hamner_B New Member MVP+

Producers Faction Application and Information

--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--
    Application Submission Status: OPEN
    Minimum Rank to Apply: Producer

--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--++--
    Who are we?
    The Producers Faction is an up-and-coming Faction on MC-Drugs. Starting only just a month ago, but with a steadily climbing member list, we pride ourselves in knowing that we're on the road to becoming one of the top factions within the server!

What do we have to offer?
    The Producers have a variety of farms throughout the map for trusted members to use. We are also in the midst of having a Faction base geared up and supplied with any essentials you might need! We are a fairly tight-knit group, and we help each other any time another may need it.

What are the requirements to join?

We have a few. Aside from abiding by all faction rules, we require members (who achieve a member rank, recruits are recommended to have it as well) to have an be active on our Discord Server. Important Information and Updates are posted here, and it's a way for all of us to keep up with each other. Another requirement is that players must have at least achieved an in-game rank of "Producer" to apply.

How do I apply?
    It's easy! Simply copy the application for below, and submit it as a response on this thread! However, if you don't follow the application format, you will be automatically denied acceptance into the Producers.

What are the rules?
    I'm glad you asked! On this post, we will highlight the key rules. The rest of the rules will be posted within the Discord Server for you to read on your own.

• Rule #1: Respect all players within the Faction.
    • Rule #2: Racial/Political/Controversial Topics should be kept at a minimum, if not left out at all.
    • Rule #3: Don't raid any allied factions. A list will be provided in the Discord.
    • Rule #4: Be active. Nobody wants a faction full of people who barely play.
    • Rule #5: Using hacks is against the server, and if we catch you using them, we will report you to a member of the MC-Drugs Staff.
    • Rule #6: Don't beg for positions, permissions, items, or money within the faction.
    • Rule #7: All server rules apply.

Application Form
    In-Game Username:
    Play Time:
    In-Game Player Rank:
    Have you been in any other factions?:
    If yes to above, please list all applicable, and why you left:
    How often are you online?:
    Do you have Discord?:
    Do you understand and agree to Producer rules?
    Are you a Donator?
    Do you have any punishment history?:
    If yes, what will you do to prevent any further issues?:

What qualities/traits can you bring to the Producers?:
    What makes you stand out from other applicants?:
    Why should we choose you?:
    What would you do for a Klondike Bar?:

Additional Information
    - The only players permitted to accept Faction Join Requests are:
    - StevenTrays
    - assassinmarine
    - Doc119/Hamner_B
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    • + High + High x 2
    • - High - High x 1
  2. Smokeyyyy_

Smokeyyyy_ New Member

In-Game Username: xSpennnx
    Play Time: Probably's been here for a month now.
    In-Game Player Rank: Dealer/ recently got deranked.
    Global Region: Uk!
    Have you been in any other factions?: Yeah mythic but I didn't feel in the right place at their faction... no communication or whatsoever....
    If yes to above, please list all applicable, and why you left: They were a terrible faction.
    How often are you online?: A lot indeed. very active.
    Do you have Discord?: Yeah
    Do you understand and agree to Producer rules? Yep I understand and agree these terms.
    Are you a Donator? Nope

What qualities/traits can you bring to the Producers?: I could bring a lot of trait's depending on what you would want me to bring but surely a lot.
    What makes you stand out from other applicants?: What makes me stand out is that I could be a very supportive player, could help out a lot indeed too, if fac is in under attack i'm always here to backup you guys up.
    Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because you can always rely on me.
    What would you do for a Klondike Bar?: Depends lmao.
  3. assassinmarine

assassinmarine New Member

Accepted. Type /f join producers
  4. krom

krom Active Member

nty
    • - High - High x 2
  5. Itz_Deaths

Itz_Deaths Member VIP

In-Game Username:xDeathzz
    Play Time:i dont know
    In-Game Player Rank:MVP
    Global Region:
    Have you been in any other factions?:Smash Vangaurd HoldThisSalt
    If yes to above, please list all applicable, and why you left:i dont know why i left
    How often are you online?:i dont know i just started playing after i quit for a while
    Do you have Discord?:yes
    Do you understand and agree to Producer rules? Yes
    Are you a Donator? Yes Mvp

What qualities/traits can you bring to the Producers?: Im a good pvper and i always replant
    What makes you stand out from other applicants?:i dont know
    Why should we choose you?: i dont know more power?
    What would you do for a Klondike Bar?: id kill for a klondike bar
  6. Hamner_B

Hamner_B New Member MVP+

It's gonna be a no. History of hacking and faction hopping.
  7. assassinmarine

assassinmarine New Member

Application Denied. Extensive ban history and faction hopping.
    • + High + High x 1
  8. ziz0r

ziz0r New Member

In-Game Username: ziz0r
    Play Time: like 2 week-ish.
    In-Game Player Rank: MassProducer
    Global Region: Central European.
    Have you been in any other factions?: Yes, my solo faction.
    If yes to above, please list all applicable, and why you left: Playing solo is a little bit boring.
    How often are you online?: 10-14 hours a week.
    Do you have Discord?: I have
    Do you understand and agree to Producer rules? i agree with the rules.
    Are you a Donator? Yes, I'm a VIP
    Do you have any punishment history?: No
    If yes, what will you do to prevent any further issues?: -

What qualities/traits can you bring to the Producers?: I can bring alot of fun into the faction. i'm a great farm maker/harvester, Great at anything tbh
    What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I'm older, more mature.. probably
    Why should we choose you?: I could make alot of money for you guys.
    What would you do for a Klondike Bar?: Rob a bank, so i have enough money to get a Klondike Bar
  9. Hamner_B

Hamner_B New Member MVP+

Accepted. An invite has been sent to your username, and a link to the discord sent via /mail. Please do /f join Producers when you're in game next.
  10. Kain

Kain New Member

In-Game Username: KandyKain02
    Play Time: as much as possible as i have work and siblings to attend to
    In-Game Player Rank: Massproducer/ VIP+
    Global Region: AUS, QLD, Cairns
    Have you been in any other factions?:
    If yes to above, please list all applicable, and why you left: Vanguard and left because they would constantly raid me and destroy my farms and then admit to it and laugh
    How often are you online?: as much as possible as i have work and siblings to attend to
    Do you have Discord?: Yeah
    Do you understand and agree to Producer rules? Definitely
    Are you a Donator? Yes, I'm VIP+
    Do you have any punishment history?: No
    If yes, what will you do to prevent any further issues?:

What qualities/traits can you bring to the Producers?: I'm kind and hardworking. willing to lend a hand wherever im needed and am more than happy to lend or give you stuff if u need it.
    What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I have decency XD. I stand out because im not the type of person that u have to worry about if i come to your farm coz im not a dog
    Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me because i have alot to offer and I'd be very useful with things u may not have time to do
    What would you do for a Klondike Bar?: I'm guessing thats american or something as ive never heard of one... sorry
    • + High + High x 2
  11. Hamner_B

Hamner_B New Member MVP+

Dunno what that's about, but it's old. Make sure to check your punishment history if you aren't too sure.

Accepted. A message will be sent to your in game, along with a faction request. Please join the Discord when link is provided in /mail, and please do /f join Producers when invited.
  12. krom

krom Active Member

do you know the history of vstrafe and xspennnx?
    • + High + High x 1
  13. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

Kandy, I don’t know what this is about. You haven’t been in the faction in months and I haven’t seen you on. If you were raided then you weren’t in the faction, if you were you could have spoken to me about that.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  14. Hamner_B

Hamner_B New Member MVP+

Not the place for this type of discussion, please move it to private messages <3
    • - High - High x 2
  15. runninbull

runninbull New Member

In-Game Username: runninbull
    Play Time: few hours
    In-Game Player Rank: mule at the moment
    Global Region: texas
    Have you been in any other factions?: no
    If yes to above, please list all applicable, and why you left:
    How often are you online?: everyday
    Do you have Discord?: yes
    Do you understand and agree to Producer rules? yes
    Are you a Donator? no
    Do you have any punishment history?: on difftrnt servers for grieving due to a deal gone wrong
    If yes, what will you do to prevent any further issues?: not make deals

What qualities/traits can you bring to the Producers?: I make amazing auto farms and Manuel farms
    What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I have a lot of practice in red stone
    Why should we choose you?: I feel like if you had a person with my redstona and farm experience you would have awesome farms
    What would you do for a Klondike Bar?: I don't know what that is
  16. Hamner_B

Hamner_B New Member MVP+

Denied. Read rank requirement.
  17. lawby

lawby New Member VIP+

In-Game Username: lawby
    Play Time: Im a OG from last update
    In-Game Player Rank: producer
    Global Region: n/a
    If yes to above, please list all applicable, and why you left: I havent joined any since map change
    How often are you online?: yeah somewhat
    Do you have Discord?: yeah
    Do you understand and agree to Producer rules? yeah
    Are you a Donator? no but i got vip+
    Do you have any punishment history?: no
    If yes, what will you do to prevent any further issues?: no
  18. Hamner_B

Hamner_B New Member MVP+

Incomplete application. Denied.
  19. lawby

lawby New Member VIP+

In-Game Username: lawby
    Play Time: Im a OG from last update
    In-Game Player Rank: producer
    Global Region: n/a
    If yes to above, please list all applicable, and why you left: I havent joined any since map change
    How often are you online?: yeah somewhat
    Do you have Discord?: yeah
    Do you understand and agree to Producer rules? yeah
    Are you a Donator? no but i got vip+
    Do you have any punishment history?: no
    If yes, what will you do to prevent any further issues?: no What qualities/traits can you bring to the Producers?: I am a great gambler
    What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I either go big or go home
    Why should we choose you?: Because I dont see why not?
    What would you do for a Klondike Bar?: switch a few pencils for it
  20. Hamner_B

Hamner_B New Member MVP+

Accepted. Be sure to do /f join Producers next time you're in game, and be sure to join the discord sent to you via /mail. The link will expire 24 hours from now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.