VIP+
31643fb8da0d827f71350f18eb792329.png

Somehow I feel he's lying, but check him out just in case. Tyty

Just some more screenshots

Last edited:

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This player is the alternate account of an Admin who accidentally said this in chat, instead of messaging their friend with this message.
As Admins have most commands, they are not allowed to play certain parts of the game / Can't do certain things normal players can. This is the reason they are allowed to play on alternate accounts.

There is however no need to say you're getting on your own alt. It's rather a bit dumb.

Again, we know who he is ( An Admin ) and the situation is under control.
Thanks for your concern, however.

MoshyDesigns

VIP+
The person who is using the alt is an admin, admins are allowed to have alts. If you come onto the server with an alt, it will be a perm ban for the alt as well as a 2 hour ban for your main account.
It was as simple as saying "he's an admin" and I wouldn't have thought twice about it. You really need to work on what you say to resolve issues.

@damian, the way Edit worded his post made it seem like it was a normal player on an alt. Once again, not my fault that he couldn't express the reason. I'm just not trying to have someone have an unfair advantage over me due to rule breaking. Thank you for the more detailed response so I can actually understand what happened.

You can lock this or w,e

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi,
Thanks for this post. I entirely understand why this was made, there are many staff who use alternate accounts to nullify their advantage when they play so they don't have an unfair advantage. This was just someone being a bit silly, again thanks for the concern.

We do not wish to ever reveal who staffs' alternate accounts are as it often causes issues.
I apologise for GotEdit's response as I feel it was unsatisfactory.
Thanks again, I will be enquiring about this and assuring it's not an issue in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online