Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

JungleMonkeys recruitment thread

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by humbleshorts, Dec 31, 2018.

1. AirSmuggler

AirSmuggler New Member

IGN:AirSmuggler
    In game Rank:very close to being grower
    Discord:AirSmuggler #4916
    Time Zone:CET
    How active are you?:alot
    What is your skill?Building and redstone.
    PVP 0-10:8
    Redstone 0-10: 8
    Im pretty good at building and redstone
    Reason for joining?:Seems like a awesome team, and im willing to make it better
    Previous experience: played on other several servers with factions and found to be the best mode
    Other Comments?
  2. Drekith

Drekith New Member

Accepted please add me on discord drekith#3373 to continue
  3. ShrimpBoyardi

ShrimpBoyardi New Member

JungleMonkeys' recruitement:
    IGN: StrawberryMilkyy
    OT: 323hrs
    In game Rank: Chemist
    Discord: StrawberryMilkyy
    Time Zone: PST
    How active are you?: Usually on daily for a few hours.
    What is your skill? Are you good at building, raiding, redstone, etc: Pretty good at building and I can do basic redstone, farming is fun and not tedious to me, I enjoy it.
    Reason for joining?: I saw the ad in chat and thought it would be beneficial to my experience to join. Also I like helping people on my team.
    Previous experience: Been playing minecraft for a while and played on a bunch of servers. Was in my own faction for a while (disbanded because I wasn't using it)
    Other Comments?: I've got a high success rate and rep when it comes to muling.
  4. humbleshorts

humbleshorts Helper Helper

accepted, add me on discord pinkman#8591 to proceed with the application process
  5. AirSmuggler

AirSmuggler New Member

cant find u
  6. humbleshorts

accepted, add me on discord pinkman#8591 to proceed with the application process
  7. SquiddyCat

SquiddyCat New Member

IGN: SquiddyCat
    OT: 275 Hrs 12 Mins
    In game Rank: Grower/Vip+
    Discord: SquiddyCat#4102
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (Toronto GMT -5)
    How active are you?: 7 Days a week (Daily schedule: 3am - 11am active playing. 11am - 6pm afking. 7pm - 10:30pm afking. 11:10pm - 12:30pm afking. Back to 3am active playing)
    What is your skill? Are you good at building, raiding, redstone, etc: Building/designing farms 10/10. Base work 10/10. Raiding 0/10 (idk how to raid). Redstone 10/10 (Best with new redstone mechanics 1.12+) Designing mob grinders (10/10) Hopper mechanics and item collection designer.
    PVP 0-10: 0/10 (I dont pvp much sadly)
    Redstone 0-10: 10/10
    Reason for joining?: Just finished 1st semester exams. Decided to hop on and play drugs again. Base got raided, all my hard work ruined. I was a solo player. If you want to see my old base u can tpa to me to see the amount of hard work I put in. I have a fully auto cactus farm, I can let the faction use if u want it.
    Previous experience: I played in my solo faction. Got raided, so im looking for a new faction to join.
    Other Comments?
    I'm a professional with redstone and anything related to entities and the collection of entities and how to beat the entity timer. Basically meaning, if u have an automatic farm, I can make the item collection farm more effective and efficient thus, saving costs on hoppers while also reducing the lag for the server cpu to handle.
  8. Epic

Epic New Member

IGN: EpicFoxGirl
    OT: like 33 hours
    In game Rank: Trafficker
    Discord: Epic
    Time Zone: est
    How active are you?: Pretty active
    What is your skill? Are you good at building, raiding, Redstone, etc: Good at raiding, and building with the right materials.
    PVP 0-10: About 6 with armour and bow/sword
    Redstone 0-10: 3 :(
    Reason for joining?: I've always wanted a faction and I've always wanted to raid with people :). I like to build and do common Redstone whilst ranking up.
    Previous experience: 4 years I think
    Other Comments? (Rank may change soon :) )
  9. humbleshorts

10. humbleshorts

11. Mountainslayer97

Mountainslayer97 New Member

IGN: mountainslayer97
    In game Rank: Dealer . VIP
    Discord: Derpza#4290
    Time Zone: EST
    How active are you?: daily
    What is your skill? Are you good at building, raiding, redstone, etc: building
    PVP 0-10: 6
    Redstone 0-10: 6
    Reason for joining?: I need an organized faction to join, and one that I can be safe in
    Previous experience: I've played the server for a while, never been in a organized faction
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  12. humbleshorts

13. Sassy

Sassy New Member

IGN: SassyBaileigh
    OT: 3 hrs
    In game Rank: Smuggler
    Discord: SassyBaileigh#1944
    Time zone: Eastern
    I can be on everyday if needed...
    My skill is finding bases and helping get materials
    Its a interesting server and your factions sounds cool.
    No previous experience. ;3
  14. elysiaann

elysiaann Helper Helper

IGN: elysiaann
    OT: 325h
    In game Rank: Kingpin
    Discord: Elysia#4617
    Time Zone: CST
    How active are you?: I'm on every day for a couple hours at least.
    What is your skill? Are you good at building, raiding, redstone, etc: I'd say I'm pretty good at building cool looking shit. I'm good at finding cool patterns and colours that work well together. If that's something that's needed I'm here for it.
    PVP 0-10: I don't even know I'm awful at pvp because my laptop is shit so probably like a 3.
    Redstone 0-10: 4ish, but I can definitely learn.
    Reason for joining?: Vanguard is dead, Taliban is dead, I'm lonely and need a faction that I can actually help with that won't get torn to shreds. I'm active and willing to put time and effort into a faction that will take me.
    Previous experience: I've been in Vanguard and Taliban so I've helped build bases and whatnot.
    Other Comments? I know not many people like Vanguard or Taliban, but I'd like a chance to prove I'm not an ass or anything. I just want to find a faction that I can help with.
  15. StopTakingUsernames

StopTakingUsernames New Member

I wonder if they'll accept a taliban member. And a vanguard insider.
  16. vzl

vzl Well-Known Member MVP

Devouch, insider. Please remove Vanguard from your past factions.
  17. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

Devouch, would inside for attention. Please remove Vanguard from your past factions
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  18. humbleshorts

However, with input from people above, know that we will proceed with caution.
  19. Jpusher11

Jpusher11 New Member VIP+

IGN:jpusher11
    OT:Don’t want to know, this is my third map.
    In game Rank:Do t remember. I have plenty of money to rank up.
    Discord:yes
    Time Zone: central
    How active are you?: depends how much I enjoy the people I’m playing with
    What is your skill? Are you good at building, raiding, redstone, etc:
    Everything, I’ve run multiple faction and been playing longer than a lot of people on here. I’m best with raiding and red stone
    PVP 0-10: 5
    Redstone 0-10: 10
    Reason for joining?: Tired of being the only one in my faction.
    Previous experience: skunkworks.
    Other Comments? I blow up bases regularly....
  20. humbleshorts