play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Just Another Ban For The Admins to Look At

Alex mcguy

Used the template.

Dear, Mr. Admin people,

In Game Name : Alihundro1
Length of Ban : Permanent/Forever
Nature of ban: I was banned for a "ipgrabber". (Keep reading)
Staff who banned you : Noodleapendage (Cool name, dam* shame you took it, lol.)
Staff who dealt with you : I think this would be the same as Noodle
Staff who have warned you previously : No one, first time i.e. ban virgin.
Reason for ban on record : an "ipgrabber"
Why do you think you were banned?: For doing what I did (This is not an apology, pay attention to explanation and don't just read this)
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : Well, this is going to sound total BS and that's why I say pay attention to this part. Yes, I did copy and paste, but that was supposed to be a "It's ya boi, skinny pen**," ya know like sort of as a greeting since I got on like 1 minute before I was banned. This is the part you need to pay attention to. Yes, I have used an IP grabber before, but not on a server and not for any harm. Just to pi** off some friends like any normal person does, and this is where the sroty starts to sound like BS. I must have hit something like command x or z because I sure as hell wouldn't have just got on a server to see where people live.

Why should we unban you : I'm not totally saying you should, though I would prefer if you did, it was a dumb mistake made by me, not you (Mr noodle guy), but it was not intentional. If it was intentional I would've said something like "free headphones if you click the link."
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Just take the extra dam* minute to type the sentance instead of copying and pasting it
How can we trust you again? : My case was an unintentional indecent, like manslaughter instead of murder. Both are bad, but one was committed as an accident.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I'm not asking you 100% to unban me, just lower the case because, again, it's like manslaughter to murder. One was an accident but still punishable for.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Hello Alex,

I saw you post the link and I was suspicious of the link. I googled the domain and saw multiple reports of it being an ip grabber, which you confirmed in this report. Ip grabbers are a serious offence on this server and will not be treated lightly. I have decided that you were indeed trying to maliciously attack players on the server and therefor will be denying this appeal.

Thank you

NoodlyApendage

Alex mcguy

Okay,

Have a nice day.

Next time a find a decent server I'll just type a short ass sentence instead of trying to paste it then fucking myself over.

Good server though, from what I saw of the beginning sky hallway at least, ha.

Have a nice day.

Latest posts

Members online