Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Your IGN :Lurnn
Player to be reported : haze452
Player being reported Rank : Drugbaron
Describe your issue in detail : this player was using kill aura and reach to gain an advantage over me
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because it is blatant hacks
Attached Evidence here :

Last edited:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Thank you for your report. After recreating the positions in the video using your FoV with numerous staff members we were unable to determine with complete certainty that the player in the video was hacking. Because the evidence and testing was inconclusive I will be denying this report.

vzl

MVP
He used the same thing on me last night, as an ex-hacker I can confirm it's hacks. it's almost impossible to hit people on horses with the shitty hitboxes, but he can somehow do it over and over again with perfect cooldown times.

vzl

MVP
He used the same thing on me last night, as an ex-hacker I can confirm it's hacks. it's almost impossible to hit people on horses with the shitty hitboxes, but he can somehow do it over and over again with perfect cooldown times.
>rates reply "dumb" like a simpleton omegalul

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Being on a horse does not change the hitbox of the player, it just changes the height of the player. Me and Nova did some testing by reconstructing the positions in the video to the best of our ability, and there's no evidence beyond a doubt that any form of hacks had been present in the video. The FOV of the person recording makes the distance look a lot farther than it is. Sure, it's suspicious-looking, but we're not going to ban someone unless we can prove something beyond a doubt.

vzl

MVP
Being on a horse does not change the hitbox of the player, it just changes the height of the player. Me and Nova did some testing by reconstructing the positions in the video to the best of our ability, and there's no evidence beyond a doubt that any form of hacks had been present in the video. The FOV of the person recording makes the distance look a lot farther than it is. Sure, it's suspicious-looking, but we're not going to ban someone unless we can prove something beyond a doubt.
You banned me for 2 weeks last map because I shot 1 invis person 1 time. I'm sure you had proof beyond reasonable doubt right?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You banned me for 2 weeks last map because I shot 1 invis person 1 time. I'm sure you had proof beyond reasonable doubt right?
Our ability to prove beyond a reasonable doubt varies with the situation. In a situation like your ban, there's no way we can prove whether you saw invis particles; we can only make judgements from what we see in the video and our opinion on you based on your history. However, with a report like this we can actually go and test the distances that it is possible to hit someone from, taking the FOV and server performance into account.

Nevertheless, our process of dealing with reports and hackers has evolved since last map. The evidence submitted for your ban may be found non-conclusive today, but we can't go back and change the decision we made a year ago. I'll admit that you may have been wrongly banned by our standards today, but the fact that we had a less rigorous process in the past doesn't mean we shouldn't try to improve how we handle reports in the present.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Our ability to prove beyond a reasonable doubt varies with the situation. In a situation like your ban, there's no way we can prove whether you saw invis particles; we can only make judgements from what we see in the video and our opinion on you based on your history. However, with a report like this we can actually go and test the distances that it is possible to hit someone from, taking the FOV and server performance into account.

Nevertheless, our process of dealing with reports and hackers has evolved since last map. The evidence submitted for your ban may be found non-conclusive today, but we can't go back and change the decision we made a year ago. I'll admit that you may have been wrongly banned by our standards today, but the fact that we had a less rigorous process in the past doesn't mean we shouldn't try to improve how we handle reports in the present.
I get that you say you cant prove beyond doubt but have you ever seen a player get 10 perfectly timed hits in a row And to add to that on a horse that fast, I genuinley dont understand how you cant tell he is cheating and again from vzl's comment I also used hacks before and have only ever seen hits like that against other people hacking and also as an active 2b2t player 1.12 hacks im quite familiar with it

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I get that you say you cant prove beyond doubt but have you ever seen a player get 10 perfectly timed hits in a row And to add to that on a horse that fast, I genuinley dont understand how you cant tell he is cheating and again from vzl's comment I also used hacks before and have only ever seen hits like that against other people hacking and also as an active 2b2t player 1.12 hacks im quite familiar with it
You're free to collect more evidence. Lowering your FOV would help greatly. As I said, we can only base our judgement on this report on the circumstances of and what we see in the video. We're not going to ban someone for being able to get hits consistently, as this is not something that requires hacks.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
You're free to collect more evidence. Lowering your FOV would help greatly. As I said, we can only base our judgement on this report on the circumstances of and what we see in the video. We're not going to ban someone for being able to get hits consistently, as this is not something that requires hacks.
What about the rough 20 hits he got on me while looking other directions or suddenly snapping on to me

vzl

MVP
Slow the video down at 30 second, when lurn opens the door he is instantly hit, but if you look closely and listen aswell, haze was eating steak at the same time he hit him

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Slow the video down at 30 second, when lurn opens the door he is instantly hit, but if you look closely and listen aswell, haze was eating steak at the same time he hit him
He doesn't appear to be eating when Lurnn enters the room. Lurnn enters, haze hits him with the steak in his hand, then after Lurnn exits the room you can hear him begin to eat it.

vzl

MVP
If you watch at 1:21 at .25 speed, lurn takes 1 heart of damage(proving it was the sword and not fire ticks) while he was in the corner of the room, and haze was near the doorway. atleast 4 blocks.
edit: also check 3:01, he is hit from 5 blocks away multiple times.

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
If you watch at 1:21 at .25 speed, lurn takes 1 heart of damage(proving it was the sword and not fire ticks) while he was in the corner of the room, and haze was near the doorway. atleast 4 blocks.
I hate to add on again but 3:00 watch a few seconds after there in .25 and if you dont see reach I'm mind blown

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I hate to add on again but 3:00 watch a few seconds after there in .25 and if you dont see reach I'm mind blown
These are the positions that me and Nova tested. The first hit was clearly possible, the second was a bit more suspicious but could still be possible with slight server or client-side lag.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
That seems legitimate to me, just because your camera is behind the wall doesn't mean he can't see you/your hitbox.
Yeah i took that into consideration so i checked where he was looking and it was no where near me
he was looking infact the exact oposite direction

Last edited:

vzl

MVP
At 1:21 in the video using the video's sound, you can hear him being hit by a sword, and and see him lose 1/2 heart.
fd881e451309fc73a9e4d0ebdf3af259.png
You see haze is standing close to the quarts block in the middle of the room.
d31a17acf95fc069813ef60565003b28.png
And lurrn was up against the back wall, behind the head. if you count the blocks, it's atleast 4 block distance. Also if you watch the video like I did, you can see he wasn't looking at him when he hit him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online