Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Possible, but needs much work

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chinkson

VIP+
I Believe That There Is Ultimately One Way We Can Make The Battle Against Kotn Give Everyone A 25% chance of success against kotn

The only way is that if, On April 10th, everybody outside kotn merges to one entire faction

Dopaminefeen, ohchit, kuaantam, higher, and all other factions +factionless all should merge

With our players and resources

We will have an estimated 25% chance of beating kotn

While their base is considered unraidable, we can make a way

We have to ALL COME TOGETHER

In the Biggest Combining of Powers

We CAN DO IT

All to One Faction

The Faction Will Be Called KingsOfMCDrugs

This fac will be led by ChickenChit, Fontan500, zorbken, ziexd, IanPFink, Gr1mlez, zZero__, xxTayx, Gotedit, ifWebber

All leaders listed will be considered equal in power, in officer rank, and will vote upon themselves for one person to become in the "leader" rank of the fac, but remain equal

Each fac leader will choose their loyalist and most trustworthy coplayers and will be in control of them as their own personal patrol

If you can think of others to be added to the leaders, let me know

Then everybody else is in the faction

All resources shared

No private resources

We will make a massive mega base Surrounding Kotn's Base

This base will cover atleast 1000 blocks

All previous enemies will be forgotten

We must come together as one

If you support and will join this movement, use the hashtag #KingsOfMCDrugs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know many people will disagree, but it is probably our only chance

Vote on if you believe in this movement

Stay Tuned For Updates

P

P1L0TX

No base is un-raid-able especially with OP withers... if u have the base coords (not too hard to find) its easy with under 3 people..
Also this is a bad idea
Also, the KOTN faction dosen't really raid people unless you are an ass or get on their bad side (by being an ass)
#KingsOfMcDrugs

Last edited by a moderator:

chinkson

VIP+
No base is un-raid-able especially with OP withers... if u have the base coords (not too hard to find) its easy with under 3 people..
Also this is a bad idea
Also, the KOTN faction dosen't really raid people unless you are an ass or get on their bad side (by being an ass)
#KingsOfMcDrugs
If I may ask, how is it a bad idea? Kotn is the best fac, so it needs to loose its power before end of map!

P

P1L0TX

If I may ask, how is it a bad idea? Kotn is the best fac, so it needs to loose its power before end of map!
End of map is in ~1month and, they really dont have that much power, they are just a collection of the best players who usually keep to themselfs, or help others.

chinkson

VIP+
End of map is in ~1month and, they really dont have that much power, they are just a collection of the best players who usually keep to themselfs, or help others.
yea, the y are the best players, that why we should do it- for the challenge

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Does KOTN even have a good base? I thought their big end base got raided. If this is true, what'd the point of "beating" them?

chinkson

VIP+
Does KOTN even have a good base? I thought their big end base got raided. If this is true, what'd the point of "beating" them?
i thought that they still had their base that got pasted in from creative- also, ace is talking about tp'ing everyone to the base one week from restart, he could be telling a story though. regardless, there the best players on the server, and will all have bases of their own and vaults of their own :/. theres tuff of theirs to raid, we just have to find it. and demolish it. 1 by 1.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
KOTN and Dopamine are truced. Sorry, but we opt out.

Also we happen to have a ~Unraidable vault. :*

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Implying raiding the KOTN base will cause the power of their members to decrease in some way? That isn't how the factions system works. An honorable thought, but in vain nonetheless.
Over the coming weeks you will see just how powerful KingsOfMcFish are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online