Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

KingsOfTheNorth Recruitment area.

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Killah121, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

IGN:UltraKiIIer69
    Why I want to Join the Faction: I want to join the fac because first I can sell drugs that's the first. Next I can also donate whoever knows how to pay the fac half of the cash I earned from the drugs. I can also help you guys find bases if I go wild. I can also help you guys on fighting such as: War, or any battle since I can pvp. After that I can also farm for you guys so that way ill put the drugs into the chest then go sell it/anyone can in the fac. I am also in the age of 15. I am interested in joining KOTN because I want to be in a strong faction and want to have a great team.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. ScarletBlade45

ScarletBlade45 New Member

Im interested,i have the $25 base with the mob grinder modual. im great at muling.
    • + High + High x 1
  3. xxelectricdragon

xxelectricdragon New Member

I'm interested, I'm a kingpin and I'm fairly active and easy to get along with. I'll do whatever I'm told and don't disrespect those superior to me. Not prestige but I'd love to be a part of KOTN! Btw my ingame name is creeperslayer846 (AKA: Crest <3)
    • + High + High x 1
  4. AverageTS

AverageTS Helper Helper VIP

i am very interested in joining your faction
    • + High + High x 1
  5. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

I want to join too :) If you guys say yes. I am interested in your fac because I like KingsOfTheNorth name and so I would like to join I am in DrugBaron. I play everyday and am good at pvp. I also want to join because I like what you guys do.

Sincerely, UltraKiIIer69
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    • + High + High x 1
  6. Flixapress

Flixapress New Member

^^ Don't let UltraKiller69 join, he tries to scam new people, sucks at people, argues a lot with people, is power hungry, and he claims everybody hacks when he dies.
    • - High - High x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

Nice lie but to bad your just saying this because you are mad and some ppl also say cloudy hacks aka Vzl. Cloudy has hacks because no way he can kill Vzl so most ppl are hackers. Flixapress don’t get mad just cause I killed you. Vzl got banned from saying that admins were useless and calling them names but I think Cloudy isn’t right by the way he hits ppl.
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  8. Flixapress

Flixapress New Member

You're starting a argument where you are trying to apply. Just stop.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

Ima tell sky that u are mean and don’t belong in Vanguard
    • + High + High x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

Yeah no. Keep me out of your applications thanks.
    • + High + High x 2
  11. AverageTS

AverageTS Helper Helper VIP

di t reply to my post then argue damm
  12. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

Wait to whom?
    • + High + High x 1
  13. vzl

vzl Member MVP

whom'st'd've'ed**
    • + High + High x 1
  14. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

Ooo I want to join KOTN because I live in the north and I also am a King :)
    • + High + High x 1
  15. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

When hackers didn’t get caught but u got banned from being disrespectful but it was the truth Vzl.
    • + High + High x 1
  16. GoodChum_

GoodChum_ Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP+ Contributor III

Can you argue like the children you are somewhere else, this is a faction recruitment thread only post if you want to apply to KOTN, don't post anything more than that.
    • + High + High x 2
  17. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

Im interested or joining KOTN because I want to have a good fac to be in. I want to have a reliable faction so I am interested of being amemeber to your faction. I want to join this faction because it looks about right for me to join and have fun with. I only wanna join this fac because I heard it wasn’t a very strict faction and is taken seriously which I want. I like to have an active faction to apply for so that they can actually let me join when ever they feel like it. I also want to join because this faction isn’t dead and is doing great maybe better than some other faction!! I have only one more reason I want to join it is I just want to have a faction that likes to be chill for the most part.
  18. GoodChum_

GoodChum_ Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP+ Contributor III

Two Things Ultra
    1. Read how you are supposed to apply, only say 'I Am Interested"
    2. This is your 3rd time saying you want to join, your chances are already extremely low, and you repeatedly asking to join will make them go away all together, I recommend you stop.
    • - High - High x 1
  19. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

Ok goodchum I’ll take your word
  20. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

Ight okay than GoodChum_
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.