Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

KitPvP Broken (Suggestions for fixing it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadugans

Today, MCDrugs first opened up KitPvP and it Seriously needs improvements.

--Kits--

Now, I understand, most of the kits are meant to have a gimicky feel to add more fun (such as the suicide bomber kit). But some kits are absolutely unneccessary for other players and ruins the experience. For example. the Wolf kit, where you summon an army of dogs to fight for you. Now this is severely overpowered because you can literally AFK and let the dogs rack up kills for you, and to top it off, they are invincible and unkillable, which is a real shame. This kit needs MAJOR nerfs, making the dogs killable would be suitable, but I'll leave it up to the makers of KitPvP to do what they need.

--Mechanics--

SoupPvP is fun, but the soups are way overpowered. The soups heal for an overly large amount (I think around Splash Health II) and this makes it very difficult to finish kills on players. Now, some might argue that Splash Health II's are already in the game and they do the same amount, but strategy is required with Splash Health, you first have to splash it in front of you which can fail and plus you might not get all the health from it. So what I'm trying to say here, you need to nerf the soup because you can instant eat it and you are given a full inventory of it with the basic kit, and having someone constantly spam soup while you are hitting them with perfectly good shots and have them still survive is so annoying and frustrating and makes me want to stop playing.

--Small Suggestions--

I have one small suggestion and it is to make the Archer kit free. Some may prefer the long ranged PvP style and if they log onto and find jus ONE free kit they will be turned off of the server and just leave it. This doesn't have to be done because it is already quite cheap as it is, but it would be a good improvement.

--Conclusion--

In conclusion, KitPvP may just be a new gamemode and this is why it has many flaws, but I wanted to bring attention to some of the most frustrating ones that I have found so far. Thank you for reading.

EDIT: I AM PUTTING THIS INTO THE MEGATHREAD ABOUT KIT PVP

Last edited:

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
For example. the Wolf kit, where you summon an army of dogs to fight for you. Now this is severely overpowered because you can literally AFK and let the dogs rack up kills for you, and to top it off, they are invincible and unkillable, which is a real shame. This kit needs MAJOR nerfs, making the dogs killable would be suitable, but I'll leave it up to the makers of KitPvP to do what they need.
If the Wolf kit spawns unkillable dogs, I agree that it should be nerfed.

SoupPvP is fun, but the soups are way overpowered. The soups heal for an overly large amount (I think around Splash Health II) and this makes it very difficult to finish kills on players.
I think that the soups are not overpowered because you really only have 8 before you need to open your inventory and get more.
Keep in mind that you also have to put time into moving the bowls out of your hotbar. People can take advantage of this and kill you.
Players who do not soup efficiently will be punished by healing when it's excessive.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Add a soup sign or command plOx

Im 231/34 and a lot of my deaths are from running out of soup

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Zie that would just make it so you cannot die which is dumb
I kill people before they run outta soup all the time.

Someone just has to be able to do it to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online