Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Kitpvp suggestion

Would you prefer MCD KitPVP to use soup or pots?

• Soup

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Pots

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
I was just wondering if you guys could change the kitpvp from soup to pots, to make it more like MCD, such that the kitpvp server could be better for practice. Also, reducing the damage from diamond sword to iron would be great, as quick dropping is far too easy on the kitpvp server, making it less fun.

vzl

MVP
Are you suggesting some way to improve the server? Are you implying that the server is not already perfect???

NeliDearest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Contributor II
MVP++
I feel like it would be a good change as well because on MCD people who usually pvp use pots, so KitPvp would be a good place to practice pvp with a friend.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I've changed it to potions, but will not change it to iron swords, because that's how it was before, and fights were too long.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
I've changed it to potions, but will not change it to iron swords, because that's how it was before, and fights were too long.
Please change it to iron swords, pot quickdrops are way too fast with diamond swords. Soup is much easier, so it should have higher damage for soup kits, and lower damage for pot kits. Also, there are still soup refill signs, and potting at the ground doesnt work.

Burrito2

MVP
Lower swords or higher armour (you can literally get 2 hit, no chance to even pot), perma speed 2 otherwise you are just stuck underneath the guy and cant even pot or just panick and splash all your pots and then die anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.