Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid knighthawk7 camping next to dealer in trailer as a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddySin

he was camping next to the literal dealer and possible went invis cuz he frisked and caught me out of nowhwere but i saw particles he cost me 60k plus please fix this or make it non accessible for cops to go into trailer

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Just putting my word into here as I was online at the time of the said incident.

Cops cannot go into the trailers due to the different zones that make it unable for the cops to enter. Even if he was invisible, you do not have evidence to backup the accusation and what you have said about the particles would not justify it either as the cops wear blue leather armour or diamond armour and they cannot take it off.
Camping is also allowed anywhere around the spawn map as drug players can easily find more routes to get to the drug selling points.

Please use the correct format in the future when creating a report.
Thanks,
gotedit

Hello BigDaddySin,

Cops are allowed to camp, that is why there are multiple ways to enter the trailers and once inside the trailers just like in spawn if they can reach you they can frisk you.

I know as a new player it might be frustrating, with a bit of patience, practice and awareness of your surroundings selling will get better.

Also as an addition to your report, please in the future use the given template when submitting a report, it can be found here http://mc-drugs.com/threads/report-template.609/

Kind regards,
Tattersail

BigDaddySin

Hello BigDaddySin,

Cops are allowed to camp, that is why there are multiple ways to enter the trailers and once inside the trailers just like in spawn if they can reach you they can frisk you.

I know as a new player it might be frustrating, with a bit of patience, practice and awareness of your surroundings selling will get better.

Also as an addition to your report, please in the future use the given template when submitting a report, it can be found here http://mc-drugs.com/threads/report-template.609/

Kind regards,
Tattersail
he wasnt camping at the gate he was next to the literal dealer

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
tattersail said its against the rules for cops to be inside the trailer as a cop
There is no possible way for the cops to gain entry into the drug selling buildings.

Therefore, that's why Tattersail had said if you have any evidence of them being inside then you should submit it but otherwise, this report would be classed as invalid.

BigDaddySin

2019-01-01_15.24.58.png
2019-01-01_15.24.12.png

BigDaddySin

^that should be more than enough evidence he caught me while there was a 3x booster on all drugs and it cost me over 60k

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Neither of them screenshots show the player inside of a trailer or with an invis pot o_O I think you're very confused.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
He is clearly outside of the trailer in those pictures. There are 3 entrances to the trailer. This report is pointless.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
The cop is allowed to be in the trailer park. He is not allowed to be inside of the actual trailer. We have regions setup to prevent cops going into areas they aren't supposed to be. Your report is invalid, and I am locking this thread. It's a very simple concept to understand. Use another entrance to the trailer if you keep getting caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.