Contributor
MVP+
Zhihu heads on the server: 1
SaltyKen heads on the server: 8+

SaltyKen

MVP
Zhihu heads on the server: 1
SaltyKen heads on the server: 8+
Oh shit.. Oh yeaaa the ones gotten in the deathrun. Yep 8+ heads from death run. Oh but guess what your head isnt from the deathrun its from a L HoldThisSalt gave KOTN. LLLLL

S

SquareAngle

I've got a hrby head and I didn't even kill him for it... His mate put it in /auc for 10k.

How does that classify as an "L"?

S

SquareAngle

Because I killed him dumbass. He devalued his head after.
For someone to takes the piss out of others, it often feels you're the one who's mad? Also, that's a lie. I saw you buy a Hrby head.

SaltyKen

MVP
For someone to takes the piss out of others, it often feels you're the one who's mad? Also, that's a lie. I saw you buy a Hrby head.
Ok now I actually believe you're autistic. If you dont believe I killed him ask him for your self. Your a complete dumbass and dont know shit that happens on the server if you dont know whats going on dont speak upon it as if you do.

S

SquareAngle

Ok now I actually believe you're autistic. If you dont believe I killed him ask him for your self. Your a complete dumbass and dont know shit that happens on the server if you dont know whats going on dont speak upon it as if you do.
I am not one who often criticises grammar, but, you're a hypocrite if you call me a dumbass and "autistic". Pretty sure you're the most hated on the server, and it makes sense.

SaltyKen

MVP
I am not one who often criticises grammar, but, you're a hypocrite if you call me a dumbass and "autistic". Pretty sure you're the most hated on the server, and it makes sense.
Actually if you we're intelligent in any way you would notice I have many truces and people I can trust. KOTN doesn't classify as the server you acoustic child. Your actually shit at pvp dont keep up with pvp if your shit at it stay in the farming section.

S

SquareAngle

Actually if you we're intelligent in any way you would notice I have many truces and people I can trust. KOTN doesn't classify as the server you acoustic child. Your actually shit at pvp dont keep up with pvp if your shit at it stay in the farming section.
It's not just KOTN haha. Honestly cancer.

SaltyKen

MVP
It's not just KOTN haha. Honestly cancer.
Holy shit I'm going to let you believe your imagination while I go do something productive instead of arguing with someone as ignorant as you. Also if you're going to talk shit when I get on today how about you gear up and 1v1 last Ive heard Ive dropped you multiple times.

S

SquareAngle

Holy shit I'm going to let you believe your imagination while I go do something productive instead of arguing with someone as ignorant as you. Also if you're going to talk shit when I get on today how about you gear up and 1v1 last Ive heard Ive dropped you multiple times.
Classic! :D

Burrito2

MVP

I think I speak for everyone when I say this, you hurt my brain cells.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
I think you should focus on school and not minecraft, you definitely cannot graduate with grammar that shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.