Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

KOTN L "Most Dominate Faction On MCD." SIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you see why we betrayed his ass last season?

I can. Square is a blackmailing cunt who has LIED to staff multiple times to get someone Perm banned from the server because they raided and blew up his shitty /f home. He has faked skype chat numerous times and pretended that someone was blackmailing him for his money. He acted as if someone was "Dosing" him just so staff would ban the guy. Which, by the way, is fucking bullshit. Because there are "skype logs" and "screenshots of skype" which are "proof" somehow, (can be easily fucking faked by getting a friend of some sort to "pose" as another person), staff are listening to square and won't listen to the other side of the story. And he just fucking gets away with it too.

Rip Mayor_Mc_Cheese was a chill guy

xx_carah_xx

I can. Square is a blackmailing cunt who has LIED to staff multiple times to get someone Perm banned from the server because they raided and blew up his shitty /f home. He has faked skype chat numerous times and pretended that someone was blackmailing him for his money. He acted as if someone was "Dosing" him just so staff would ban the guy. Which, by the way, is fucking bullshit. Because there are "skype logs" and "screenshots of skype" which are "proof" somehow, (can be easily fucking faked by getting a friend of some sort to "pose" as another person), staff are listening to square and won't listen to the other side of the story. And he just fucking gets away with it too.

Rip Mayor_Mc_Cheese was a chill guy
Lies to most. He changed the story about what happened a few times. pathetic tbh.

S

SquareAngle

I'm going to go enjoy my brothers birthday while you spend it farming drugs because you clearly cant pvp for shit so that's the only thing you can do... hope you sleep well :)

I honestly couldn't care less - not sure why you'd think I would. Last time I remember, I took both you and Dylan on at Dylan's base (which I raided as well) and ended up killing you both.

LLLLL You butt hurt fuck. Who the fuck makes their high school drama show over a Minecraft forum. you talk mad shit not to 1v1 me.

All you fucking say is "1v1 me oo" but when people do you run away. I was at prison and you and your salt clan all booked it before I could jump in - same story happened with CML. You all went /home.

Dawggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
This is hilarious, I'm so glad I made this forum.
chair.gif

SaltyKen

MVP
I honestly couldn't care less - not sure why you'd think I would. Last time I remember, I took both you and Dylan on at Dylan's base (which I raided as well) and ended up killing you both.

All you fucking say is "1v1 me oo" but when people do you run away. I was at prison and you and your salt clan all booked it before I could jump in - same story happened with CML. You all went /home.
Make up some more bullshit to make your self look good.

Lying to staff with photo proof.

Photo proof? I assume you got photos of skype, along with a few photos from the server that claimed that mayor was giving away squares skype. It's not private information, he literally gave it to everyone who joined his fac. Like, instantly. Mayor didn't do anything else. He literally asked a fac member for his name, and he never threatened to release it. He doesn't even know how to dox for fucks sake. And why would he threaten someone on a server he enjoyed to play on? You can EASILY fake skype chats by getting a friend to send you messages. He never harassed anyone, not even square.

We all know Square lies and makes up stories, as hes done it to people before. The fact that you accepted off-server "evidence" that can, and is, able to be faked is pretty upsetting.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Lock this thread it has nothing to do with the original subject.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Lock this thread it has nothing to do with the original subject.
I kinda agree with Zhihu, it started off as some faction beef and erupted and completely derailed into something much more cacerous

I kinda agree with Zhihu, it started off as some faction beef and erupted and completely derailed into something much more cacerous

Ye the fact that mayor got banned for false reasons and a lying piece of shit got away with framing him is pretty cancerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online