Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

KOTN L "Most Dominate Faction On MCD." SIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're definitely not contributing to making it any better. And, according to Dakota, it was not false. As Dakota said..

Faked photo proof. If you had read anything that I had said you'd understand. Here.

Photo proof? I assume you got photos of skype, along with a few photos from the server that claimed that mayor was giving away squares skype. It's not private information, he literally gave it to everyone who joined his fac. Like, instantly. Mayor didn't do anything else. He literally asked a fac member for his name, and he never threatened to release it. He doesn't even know how to dox for fucks sake. And why would he threaten someone on a server he enjoyed to play on? You can EASILY fake skype chats by getting a friend to send you messages. He never harassed anyone, not even square.

We all know Square lies and makes up stories, as hes done it to people before. The fact that you accepted off-server "evidence" that can, and is, able to be faked is pretty upsetting.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Faked photo proof. If you had read anything that I had said you'd understand. Here.
Arguing is pointless. He was rightfully banned, i'm done talking about this.

@Dakotaa this has progressed much past faction salt, I feel you should lock this

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
You're definitely not contributing to making it any better. And, according to Dakota, it was not false. As Dakota said..
Dakota saying it's not false doesn't make it not false. The burden of proof lies upon square to prove that mayor threatened to dox. If mayor was banned after threatening to dox square, he would've doxed square. The fact is, skype convos are easily faked, and isn't it a little strange that square deleted all his skype convos w/ mayor? Food for thought.

Dakota saying it's not false doesn't make it not false. The burden of proof lies upon square to prove that mayor threatened to dox. If mayor was banned after threatening to dox square, he would've doxed square. The fact is, skype convos are easily faked, and isn't it a little strange that square deleted all his skype convos w/ mayor? Food for thought.

Mhm. The only thing mayor had to lose was his progress on the server.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Actually, nevermind. You can't delete skype convos on both sides, and mayor / killingspree admitted on skype to deleting their own convos saying square would've "twisted their words." Showing the skype conversations on mayor's side would've been the way to prove innocence, and, because he deleted the counter-evidence, he is guilty until proven innocent.

Actually, nevermind. You can't delete skype convos on both sides, and mayor / killingspree admitted on skype to deleting their own convos saying square would've "twisted their words." Showing the skype conversations on mayor's side would've been the way to prove innocence, and, because he deleted the counter-evidence, he is guilty until proven innocent.

He would've twisted our words by finding something out of context to use against us. And you can't just say "nevermind" because even if you're changing your mind about one point against us, You still had valid points. Skype convos = easily faked. Mayor had nothing to lose = would've doxed square. There's lack of evidence on both sides, honestly. Square is a lying fucking cunt and anyone who has been on the server for a month knows that.

S

SquareAngle

Something that should've been happening a while ago. I'm exposing square for the scumbag that he is.

I agree.

He was looking up my City and threatening to send dildos to my house. He said he found my address, and my phone number, and would call me. He never did.

Why would I make that up? I sent the evidence to the staff team, and he was rightfully banned. It's easy to tell when things are falsefied. If you need more evidence, I'll screenshare and send more screenshots. You're just pissed your friend was banned for breaking the rules.

You call me a scumbag for wanting to protect my privacy. You're also insulting staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SquareAngle

Just want to point out something:

Every person who i've internally oppressed is either someone I've KICKED from the faction, Or HoldThisSalt (Mainly Ken).
If you don't like the way I run my faction, why did you join in the first place. I kick when I see bullshit, such as Mayor and Killingspree. As I've said before, I've learnt from people who play me and betray me last map, and it's 0 Tolerance. Next time follow the faction rules, or fuck off. Result? The faction hasn't been insided and I haven't lost anything. To me, thats a win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

MVP+
Just want to point out something:

Every person who i've internally oppressed is either someone I've KICKED from the faction, Or HoldThisSalt (Mainly Ken).
If you don't like the way I run my faction, why did you join in the first place. I kick when I see bullshit, such as Mayor and Killingspree. As I've said before, I've learnt from people who play me and betray me last map, and it's 0 Tolerance. Next time follow the faction rules, or fuck off. Result? The faction hasn't been insided and I haven't lost anything. To me, thats a win.

PREACH!!!

He was looking up my City and threatening to send dildos to my house. He said he found my address, and my phone number, and would call me. He never did.

Why would I make that up?

This all just seemed to happen right after Mayor raided and blew up the fac farm.

I sent the evidence to the staff team, and he was rightfully banned. It's easy to tell when things are falsefied. If you need more evidence, I'll screenshare and send more screenshots. You're just pissed your friend was banned for breaking the rules.

You call me a scumbag for wanting to protect my privacy. You're also insulting staff.

I'd love to see the screenshots, by the way. I've looked through Mayor's end and there was nothing about this.

Also, if you really wanted to protect your privacy you would've realized that if you got mayor banned, he would have nothing to lose and would've doxed you. But he hasn't?

And even if he did dox you, why would you lie to staff about wanting money?

S

SquareAngle

This all just seemed to happen right after Mayor raided and blew up the fac farm.

I'd love to see the screenshots, by the way. I've looked through Mayor's end and there was nothing about this.

Also, if you really wanted to protect your privacy you would've realized that if you got mayor banned, he would have nothing to lose and would've doxed you. But he hasn't?

And even if he did dox you, why would you lie to staff about wanting money?

Alright, you asked for it.

Mayor admitting that his name is Phil johnson on skype. Now you can't use the "Its not him excuse":

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 17.16.05 1.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 17.17.51.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 17.19.36.png Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 17.18.53.png Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 17.19.05.png Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 17.18.42.png Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 17.19.15.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 17.19.28.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 17.22.44.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 17.23.07.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.