Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Kuuantum Official Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by kuuy, Jan 3, 2017.

1. kuuy

kuuy Helper Helper VIP+

kuuy123
    This is the official application thread for the faction, "Kuuantum". This faction is built all around trust. People in this faction do not get access to /f home until they are promoted to the "Member" rank. There is no definitive way to get "Member" except by earning my (kuuy123's) trust. This is completely arbitrary, and there is no way for me to tell you how to do so.

To build off of this trust system, there is no faction tax. You are expected to deposit money into the faction bank when you are able to do so. This is one way to build trust, but do not expect to recieve "Member" by simply depositing a lot of money.

I will gladly help with any of my Recruit's bases, and am willing to put a large amount of money into doing so. I can claim faction land for you (based on your faction power, and granted that you keep your power up by not dying), and give you faction chunk access to that land.

Apply with the Google Form:
    https://goo.gl/forms/ezrfx9MGS3rb24a43

If you have any questions about the application, reply to this thread with a comment.
    • + High + High x 1
  2. theodor488

theodor488 Helper Helper VIP Outstanding Forum Contributor

theodor488
    I have been in the faction Kuuantum for about 5 days now, and what can I saw, it is an amazing experience! Faction leader helps you with whatever you need, he gives you your own claims, and has an amazing /f home! Be aware its not for the new player, but for those who have been playing for a decent amount of time. Good luck everyone!

-Theo
    • + High + High x 1
  3. dejablue

dejablue New Member

I filled out an application a day or two ago. Hope it pans out!
    • + High + High x 1