Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Kuuantum Official Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by kuuy, Jan 3, 2017.

1. kuuy

kuuy TrialMod Staff Member TrialMod MVP+

kuuy123
    This is the official application thread for the faction, "Kuuantum". This faction is built all around trust. People in this faction do not get access to /f home until they are promoted to the "Member" rank. There is no definitive way to get "Member" except by earning my (kuuy123's) trust. This is completely arbitrary, and there is no way for me to tell you how to do so.

To build off of this trust system, there is no faction tax. You are expected to deposit money into the faction bank when you are able to do so. This is one way to build trust, but do not expect to recieve "Member" by simply depositing a lot of money.

I will gladly help with any of my Recruit's bases, and am willing to put a large amount of money into doing so. I can claim faction land for you (based on your faction power, and granted that you keep your power up by not dying), and give you faction chunk access to that land.

Apply with the Google Form:
    https://goo.gl/forms/ezrfx9MGS3rb24a43

If you have any questions about the application, reply to this thread with a comment.

Edit: Your chances of being accepted will be greatly increased if you actually take some time to answer the last question. Most of the responses have been about one sentence, listing hobbies. I want to attach a personality to your username. Tell me something about yourself, Non-Minecraft related.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    • + High + High x 2
  2. theodor488

theodor488 Helper Helper VIP Outstanding Forum Contributor

theodor488
    I have been in the faction Kuuantum for about 5 days now, and what can I saw, it is an amazing experience! Faction leader helps you with whatever you need, he gives you your own claims, and has an amazing /f home! Be aware its not for the new player, but for those who have been playing for a decent amount of time. Good luck everyone!

-Theo
    • + High + High x 3
  3. dejablue

dejablue New Member

I filled out an application a day or two ago. Hope it pans out!
    • + High + High x 1
  4. kuuy

kuuy TrialMod Staff Member TrialMod MVP+

kuuy123
    You're going to cut yourself on all of that edge someday (Example of an excellent application below).

[​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. theodor488

theodor488
    Faction Recruitment Form Update:

Finally, after some hard thinking between I, and the leader Kuuy, we have finally decided to begin giving some input on the forms that have been submitted to us. We will either accept or deny all applications sent in, along with a reason for why we have decided upon it. Remember, we are still accepting new applicants, so good luck getting in! :)

-theodor488 Officer of
    Kuuantum

• + High + High x 2
  6. theodor488

theodor488
    Player Application Response:

Player: Tylerella

ACCEPTED

We have reviewed your application, and have indeed been very impressed with it. Your dedication to the server, as well as experience are only a small part of the reason why we have accepted you. We are happy to invite you to our faction, Kuuantum.

Please do /f join Kuuantum to accept this application.

Welcome,
    -theodor488 Officer of Kuuantum
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    • + High + High x 3
  7. theodor488

theodor488
    Player Application Response:

Player: Chickenmonkey_

ACCEPTED

We have reviewed your application, and have found it to fit what we are looking for in our
    Kuuantum team. We think you would be a great addition to our faction, and we would like to present with you an invite to our faction.

Please do /f join
    Kuuantum to accept this application.

Welcome,
    -theodor488 Officer of
    Kuuantum
    • + High + High x 4
  8. theodor488

theodor488
    Player Application Response

Player: Rektless_Gamer

DENIED

We have reviewed your application, and have found it decent at best. Here at
    Kuuantum we look to accept only the best player, and your application does not fit with what we are looking for. A mix of your past, faction hopping, and lack of effort on the application gives us no decision but to deny this application.

Feel free to try again at some other point when you can be a better fit for our faction.

Sorry for the news,
    -theodor488 Officer of
    Kuuantum
    • + High + High x 3
  9. theodor488

theodor488

Player: Raymondzz

Denied

Hey! We reviewed your application, and found a few things that we need to fix before you can be eligible for Kuuantum. Firstly, we don't really like Junkies in our faction, so try ranking up a lot (around Drugcartel+) so that your power can be of use to our faction. That, and we know about your work-ethics and you actually know how to farm, or make your own money without the guidance of a faction. Secondly, you do not have Teamspeak, which we heavily rely on to monitor how trustworthy you are, and it is the quickest way of communication when we need it the most (building, raiding, etc.)

If you do fix these discrepancies, and possible fill out your application with a little more effort, we would happily like to re discuss your inclusion into this faction.

Good Luck,

• + High + High x 3
  10. theodor488

theodor488

Player: gkidedabeast

Accepted

Hey! I see you've been back after a break, and your looking for a new faction, as your old one is very inactive. We would like you to be part of our team, and we see you have a big interest in auto farms (which is a good aspect because Kuuy loves to build intuitive, afk builds). Being a Mod, this gives us an idea of how trustworthy you are as climbing the MCDrugs hierarchy is no easy feat. Welcome back to the server, and welcome to Kuuantum!

Please do /f join
    Kuuantum the next time you are on.

Cheers,
    theodor488 Officer of
    Kuuantum
    • + High + High x 3
  11. theodor488

theodor488

Player: Gotmyhairdid

DENIED

Hey, sorry for the late response, but the communication between me and the leader has been slow lately, but has been fixed. We had decided against your joining, as your ban history is far too long for our wanting, and your application was decent at best. We know you've been in chat yearning to join, but we have to deny your request.

Sorry about this, again.

Cheers,

theodor488, Officer of Kuuantum

• + High + High x 3
  12. theodor488

theodor488

Player: Diogo__Lobo

Denied

Hey, sorry if this wasn't the response you were expecting, but your application was denied for one simple reason. It was too short, and had no evidence of effort in it whatsoever. I have seen you in chat before, and seem like a semi-decent guy, and you come from a faction we are allied with, which is good. And your ban history is 100% clean which we love to see. Its just that your application had 0 effort in it whatsoever, so if you put effort in it, we'd be happy to reconsider you.

We take how well you write your application into heavy account when accepting players, as it shows an inside onto how well we can trust you, and how your work ethics/life outside MCDrugs is. If you do not put effort into this, we have no choice but to deny it.

Good luck,

theodor488 Officer of Kuuantum
    • + High + High x 3
  13. theodor488

theodor488

Player: viaya

Denied

Hi, we don't really like to take anyone that isn't higher then Drugcartel, so rankup a lot more, and we would be happy to consider you.

Goodluck,

• + High + High x 2
  14. theodor488

theodor488

Player: xReborn__

DENIED

Hey, I see a few problems with your application. Though it is extremely well written, we don't accept any players below Drugcartel due to power to players ratio, so if you rankup a lot more, we'd be happy to consider you. Also, when you put "I'm friends with Officer theodor488 so please accept me", this only lowers your chance of being accepted. Firstly, I haven't spoken to you in game, and secondly even if I were your friend, that wouldn't give you any better chance of getting in then the next guy.

Sorry,

• + High + High x 1
  15. theodor488

theodor488

DENIED

Player: beintruder

Hey, I have a few problems with your applications. Please refer to the pictures below.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

lmao
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    • + High + High x 1
  16. theodor488

theodor488
    Oops, we've made a mistake.
    [​IMG]

• + High + High x 1
  17. theodor488

theodor488

Owner: Dakotaa

DENIED (don't ban me)

[​IMG]

Oops I've changed my mind...

[​IMG]
  18. theodor488

theodor488

Player: Paxs_Accidnent

DENIED

Hey, we don't really like to take players under the rank of Drugcartel, so rankup a lot more, and we'll be happy to reconsider you.