play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid l_Satan_l Staff report

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Your IGN : HarambeGhost
Player to be reported : l_satan_l
Player being reported Rank : Mod
Describe your issue in detail : someone got muted by ninoriff for " Continuing saying "n****"" When he actually said Nigger which has 6 letters not 5 so I corrected him and then the restart happened. Immediately after the restart when I logged back on I got muted for 15 minutes for NOTHING.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : This guy was saying if I don't like the abuse that I am getting from staff members to deal with it or leave and he is abusing his rank.
Attached Evidence here :

Attachments

• 2016-09-04_19.04.24.png
    2016-09-04_19.04.24.png
    682.3 KB · Views: 91

Joshlyxox

You attempted to try bypass your ban, you said Nogger instead of Nigger, we muted you as you were saying Nigger excessively which is racism in which my mute is acceptable. You continued to say said word and me and Prim told people to stop, he did it afterwards so we first muted him 5m, then he did it 15 times and then we banned him.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
When did I say nogger? If the chat is checked that will not be found. I was not saying it excessively in the first place for the 5minute mute which was handed to me by PrismRose. I never did it 15 times. I never got banned for saying nigger? All of your post was a complete lie.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
Please wait until higher staff members look at this report.

Thanks,
Edit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.