play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Large amount of suggestions for next map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You say this server is not for PvP it’s for being a drug server, but everything except 1 thing in prestige rewards are for PvP?
Try to put the players perspective into account when prioritizing updates.
You could be the best drug server, and have a good pvp system.
I might just not be reading what you’ve said correctly though. Not worth your time to better something that isn’t the main focus?

Posting condescending replies like this gets absolutely no where.

Just because there are PvP items available as rewards doesn't mean that PvP is a priority - it could mean many things, possibly that we don't want to boost the players farming ability for prestiging etc.

Dakota is saying that it's not worth our time to tweak every tiny aspect of PvP because that's not what were good at and it's not what we want MCDrugs to be about. We've spent 5 years itterating on a design of the drugs gamemode and there are people who have been itterating on a design of a PvP server for that long too.

We would rather focus on better base raiding mechanics, for example - then to focus on PvP fights specifically.

We're absolutely interested in what you, and all other players have to say about the state of PvP, but please go about the discussion in a constructive manner. You likely will not get any definates from staff whether or not any specifics will be added. We have a lot planned for next map, and improving PvP is definitely on the list.

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Cactus Hoppers, it would collect all the cactus that drop in a chunk. This can reduce a fair amount of lag from entities due to people building massive cactus farms.

Gammin

MVP++
We would rather focus on better base raiding mechanics, for example - then to focus on PvP fights specifically.

Is there any plugins that help make cannons work when the tps drops? That's the only problem with raiding that ever really annoyed me.

krom

MVP+
i still havent figured how to quote so i'll just drop this here:

mending+exp bottles is pretty much the only way to counter axes

sky

VIP
MVP+

That claims right, it would make the smart players use axes. But imo that seems like a better alternative to hour long fights

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Is there any plugins that help make cannons work when the tps drops? That's the only problem with raiding that ever really annoyed me.
I think that’s just the server host that causes the lag, they’ll have to change hosts to fix most issues with lag.

Turmp

MVP+

Axes make pvp fast and anyone good can use a sword and beat someone who is using a axe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online