Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Leaving for awhile

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I am known by many names to the people of mcd, Some remember me as arandomwerewolf, some as the infamous elytra_slayer, and more commonly various forms of Latenix. This is a thank you, and a goodbye. I have played for 3 maps of mcd, if you include the current one. I have had the helper rank for all of last map besides a month where I had to leave. The server gave me many things to laugh about, and many things to get annoyed about. This map Mcd just seems to have changed for me. It seems to have a different atmosphere of sorts. Because of this I think I am going to take a hiatus from the server and see where it ends up later on. So until a time when I feel I'm ready to enjoy it again, I'm leaving.

Only a two things I have to say to specific people before I end this,
Beintruder-Thanks beintruder, without you being a idiot I would not be playing today :p.
Damian-Give me my sign you thief.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
We never really spoke, had a few small chats but that's about it. You seemed pretty cool. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your leave, hope to see you back at some point!

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Hey, sad to soo you move on. We have had some fun times. I'm going to miss hearing your very funny personal stories. Hope to talk to you again
-AKA

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks for all of your help.

We're always working hard to improve the server and always welcome feedback. If you don't wish to have a big discussion with other players about it - Dakota & I always appreciate private messages including feedback or suggestions regarding improvements or changes to the server.

Hopefully see you back again soon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.