Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Leaving the server for a bit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harbey, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbey

Harbey Retired Staff Retired Staff 2017 Map Founder MVP+ Contributor III Outstanding Forum Contributor

Hrby
    Smuggler
    Hey just wanted to give yall a heads up. Im not gonna be active much until the next map reset. I need to focus on other things for a while. I will probably log on periodically to see how people are doing, and I might log into teamspeak from time to time. Other than that, Ill be back in the summer. I wish the server and everyone who I have become friends with a good holidays and such. I'll miss this community a lot, expecially my fac members, and I look forward to the summer.
    Peace
    Hrby
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    • + High + High x 1
  2. Savannahhh

Savannahhh Trial Admin Staff Member Trial Admin MVP+

SaltySav
    Junky
    Sad to see you go - but it's always understandable that life is more important. Have a good break and don't forget to come on TS n have a chat :) See you in the Summer! (or winter, for me.)
    Bye, and good luck with like, life and shit. I'm really bad at this.
    oh wait, merry christmas.
    • + High + High x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. l_Satan_l

l_Satan_l Retired Staff Retired Staff

Really sad to see you go... Hope we can team up next map!
    • + High + High x 1
  4. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    Just a bit of info, we have a new plugin planned for post max rank game play and objectives. When this is released, I hope to see you back :)
    • + High + High x 1
  5. Dakotaa

Dakotaa Owner Staff Member Owner

You can't leave. Your job here is not done. You can not let Ace be the most generous person. I know you are the most generous, Hrby.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. PixelBeta

PixelBeta Member VIP+

It sucks that you will be gone for a while,but that's just life. I know that I blew up your castle and stuff...but I still would like to say goodbye to a great player on the server.Many people come and go,but only some are the gold ones.Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Harbey!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.