Leaving the server for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Hey just wanted to give yall a heads up. Im not gonna be active much until the next map reset. I need to focus on other things for a while. I will probably log on periodically to see how people are doing, and I might log into teamspeak from time to time. Other than that, Ill be back in the summer. I wish the server and everyone who I have become friends with a good holidays and such. I'll miss this community a lot, expecially my fac members, and I look forward to the summer.
Peace
Hrby

Last edited:

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Sad to see you go - but it's always understandable that life is more important. Have a good break and don't forget to come on TS n have a chat :) See you in the Summer! (or winter, for me.)
Bye, and good luck with like, life and shit. I'm really bad at this.
oh wait, merry christmas.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Just a bit of info, we have a new plugin planned for post max rank game play and objectives. When this is released, I hope to see you back :)

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You can't leave. Your job here is not done. You can not let Ace be the most generous person. I know you are the most generous, Hrby.

PixelBeta

VIP+
It sucks that you will be gone for a while,but that's just life. I know that I blew up your castle and stuff...but I still would like to say goodbye to a great player on the server.Many people come and go,but only some are the gold ones.Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Harbey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.