Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Lets talk ANTI XRAY!

Should MC-Drugs Administration add ANTI XRAY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAsaurasRex

VIP
Hello MC-Drugs Community!

Today I want to suggest adding ANTI XRAY to the server, after a friend of mine I met here on MC-Drugs has been raided a few times now because some one was using xray, I figure it's time for me to suggest it so that it possibly doesn't happen to you next!

I love raiding in Minecraft, always have. Always will. But it's not fun being raided because some one cheated, all the long hours of work put into your farm(s) just destroyed because someone can just easily xray your base. Now I have heard of bypasses to the anti xray, but either way this will put a road block in place and force them to find a bypass. Although anti xray isn't perfect and can be bypassed I think it would be a wonderful addition to the server.

Not too sure what it requires to add ANTI XRAY but I think it would be awesome if you guys would look into the issue, xrayers are hard to stop. ANTI XRAY can help.

What are you thoughts about adding ANTI XRAY to MC-Drugs?

PackAsaurasRex

VIP
I would also like to ADD that although there is factions, smaller factions are hurt by claiming as they don't have enough power for all the claims they need. Making factions useless for a lot of people.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello!

I've spoken about this many times on the forums already. Have a look at some of the previous posts I have made discussing xray plugins, for example - this thread is worth a read.

I've made our position quite clear in other threads. I hope that it can satisfy your needs.

Thanks!

*Edit*
I feel like I should outline my thoughts briefly -
Simply put, the issue isn't as simple as you put it. All of the anti-xray plugins are close to awful at achieving their main goal whilst maintaining anywhere near an acceptable rate of performance.

We feel from our experience and testing that our current method of dealing with xray is the most efficient.

Last edited:

PackAsaurasRex

VIP
Hello!

I've spoken about this many times on the forums already. Have a look at some of the previous posts I have made discussing xray plugins, for example - this thread is worth a read.

I've made our position quite clear in other threads. I hope that it can satisfy your needs.

Thanks!

*Edit*
I feel like I should outline my thoughts briefly -
Simply put, the issue isn't as simple as you put it. All of the anti-xray plugins are close to awful at achieving their main goal whilst maintaining anywhere near an acceptable rate of performance.

We feel from our experience and testing that our current method of dealing with xray is the most efficient.

I respect this, and thanks for a response! Like I said, I didn't really know what was required or even how it worked exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.