Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

LITTLE5LAYER BAN PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora_21

The user "LITTLE5LAYER" should be banned, check the logs of 6/22/2016 around 11-11:30 am and he struck hate to me and my religion, I was able to get only one screenshot, he was muted but I believe he will not stop and his bigotry needs to end now. You staff probably won't ban him because he is a donor and he is so special but I feel harassed and I stated claims check the log, I did not retaliate I only stated that why is one religion brushed off as an extremist religion due to certain people's actions? It makes no sense. Saying all christians rape kids and shoot schools is the same! And it's horrible why is this world like this? In my religion it says ----
"Oh people of the scripture, do not go to extremes in your religion and do not
speak except the truth."
[Sūrah al-Nisā’, 4:171]

Please wake up and don't see islam as a religion of hate. 2016-06-22_11.21.01.png

I know I have nothing to do with this, but I'd like to state that donators do not get a free bypass of the rules. I am a VIP+ and Helper, but if I posted an IP or racism, nobody would hesitate to punish me.
- Darkwolf4747

z00fle

just /ignore him, you are fighting an uphill battle here you realize trump is a presidential nominee the USA is fucked right now dont get offended and ignore people who do this if it bothers you

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
First of all, we do not treat donators specially. If they break rules, they get banned the same as anyone else.

As for what he said, just /ignore him. If he continues to message you, spam you, or harass you, he will be muted or temp banned. This is the internet, you need to be able to brush off people saying dumb shit like that.

Aurora_21

First of all, we do not treat donators specially. If they break rules, they get banned the same as anyone else.

As for what he said, just /ignore him. If he continues to message you, spam you, or harass you, he will be muted or temp banned. This is the internet, you need to be able to brush off people saying dumb shit like that.

I didn't mean it as donor specialty, I thought you're allowed to pay to not be banned. That's what I meant as in he wouldn't get in trouble. I didn't mean to offend you or the staff

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
We don't accept any of these sort of fees to keep you from being banned, but we do provide an unban fee which you can buy whilst you're banned to become unbanned but this must be approved by an admin or above before purchase so we can make sure we don't allow players we definitely don't want back to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.