play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Loading new chunks sucks

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
A lot of people are getting this issue apparently. I myself am not. I'm not too sure what causes it, but it should (to my knowledge) be fixed eventually.

S

SquareAngle

A lot of people are getting this issue apparently. I myself am not. I'm not too sure what causes it, but it should (to my knowledge) be fixed eventually.
It's most likely due to where abouts someone lives.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This is a very weird issue that we are trying to work out. As far as we know, it's random as to who get its. I do not experience this, nor do most players that live in Canada. I know people who have 30 ping to the server, which means they are much closer to it than me, but experience this. It doesn't make sense that it would be geographical, though.

S

SquareAngle

This is a very weird issue that we are trying to work out. As far as we know, it's random as to who get its. I do not experience this, nor do most players that live in Canada. I know people who have 30 ping to the server, which means they are much closer to it than me, but experience this. It doesn't make sense that it would be geographical, though.
Nor it being random. Nothing is coincidental on the internet.

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I experience it pretty bad. It takes around 2 min before my inventory loads in spawn. It might be my computer but this has just recently started happening to me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.