MVP+
In Game Name : MadFrenchie
Length of Ban : 6 Days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban
Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan
Staff who dealt with you : None
Staff who have warned you previously : No Previous Warnings
Reason for ban on record : Auto Join
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Auto Join somehow isn't fair to other players?
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I'm not too sure. I had no idea that Auto Joining a server would be a ban able offense. I was told that AFKing was allowing and therefore thought it would be ok.
Why should we unban you : I was unaware that a AutoJoin script was not allowed. I was using Auto Hot Keys to detect when the server would close and would automatically connect me back. I was told that AFKing was allowed so I didn't see any issue with this.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will remove the Auto Hot Keys script that auto joins the server when it restarts.
How can we trust you again? : I am 32 Years old and play on this server in my free time as a stress reliever. I play MANY hours on this server and am always friendly to other players and respectable to staff.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I apologize for using an Auto Join Script and would hope that you could consider removing my ban. The weekend is coming up and I would hate to miss out on being able to play on your servers. A 6 day ban would really put a damper on my ability to keep up with the other players, and would allow my shop in spawn to expire, causing me to loose a lot of items I worked hard for. I can assure you, this won't happen again.

Thank You for taking my appeal into consideration.

Jason.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello madfrenchie, You have had a previous ban for using a client before which is the reason for the longer ban this time. We have always had rules that you are not allowed to use any types of mods/macros on the server. The first issue was afking at a mob grinder building thousands of mobs... That was just a kick... Then you auto joined as soon as I kicked you... I gave ample time to respond to me and I even come to you so you would see me. I will think about reducing the ban time while I am at work... So please be patient while I weigh in the issue here. Thanks.

MadFrenchie

MVP+
Thank you for taking this into consideration.

Also about the Mob Grinder. I do admit I was AFK with a piece of tape holding down my mouse button so it would keep trying to attack. I have since stopped doing that.

Badkuip

VIP+
Thank you for taking this into consideration.

Also about the Mob Grinder. I do admit I was AFK with a piece of tape holding down my mouse button so it would keep trying to attack. I have since stopped doing that.
That's not how attacking works, if you put a piece of tape on your mouse then you hit once and that's it. Auto attacking when holding down mouse button was removed a couple of years ago. You must've been using a client or macro if you were attacking whilst being AFK. Lying to Candy in your appeal will only work make it worse.

Last edited:

MadFrenchie

MVP+
I'm actually not lying... If you read my previous post I admit to using Auto Hot Keys.. If you do a bit of research it controls the Mouse / Keyboard. You can set it to do just about anything you want and use different keys or events to trigger it. In that there is an option to "Rapid Fire" your mouse when doing first person shooters.

Use that option in Auto Hot Keys with a piece of tape over your mouse, and bang, you have a all time rapid fire (Swinging the sword)..

Look it up.. you will see.

Badkuip

VIP+
I'm actually not lying... If you read my previous post I admit to using Auto Hot Keys.. If you do a bit of research it controls the Mouse / Keyboard. You can set it to do just about anything you want and use different keys or events to trigger it. In that there is an option to "Rapid Fire" your mouse when doing first person shooters.

Use that option in Auto Hot Keys with a piece of tape over your mouse, and bang, you have a all time rapid fire (Swinging the sword)..

Look it up.. you will see.
You didn't mention that you used it for attacking also, you only said you taped your mouse. It could've been an excuse for using killaura for example. It's up to Candy to decide what happens, so I'll guess you have to wait for him. Also spam clicking a sword barely does any damage, you want to hit every second or so.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Badkuip please refrain from posting on appeals that you are not directly involved in. Future posts like this could get you temporarily banned from posting on our site. Thanks.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
On the issue at hand I have talked to fellow staff members and owners and we feel that you have had ample time on the server to know the rules and how the community functions... The appeal is denied. We welcome you back after the allocated ban time is up. Thanks.

MadFrenchie

MVP+
What about my shop in spawn, the rent time will end before my ban is up.. I have alot of expensive items in those chests and would hate to loose it all.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
As a courtesy, I will take the items from the chests and put them in a secure location for when you return. They will be safe. As for the shop just hope no one rents it until you return.

MadFrenchie

MVP+
I just noticed I got an extension to my ban due to an Alt Account??

as you can see from the post made by Part_Time_Angel days ago. angel is not my alt account.. they play from my house once in a while but its not an alt account..

Can this please be corrected... No comments have been made on Angel's post and now I'm stuck with an extra two days of ban for something that isn't true.

Can you please look at this.

Thank You.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Extension will stay... Part_Time_Angel has only logged in from one IP... We have no proof or reason to believe it is just a friend playing occasionally at your house.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We will have to do that and we will have to see a different IP from him also. If you are on the same IP could just be a friend over that doesn't play etc.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.