Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Mark's Building Contests

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Do you have a keen eye with Aesthetic Designing? With large scale builds? Or just want to have fun? You're in luck!

To give love to our beloved Creative server. I will be hosting Building Contests once every two months (subject to change).

I. Introduction
As an enthusiast in buildings and designs. I, Mark, will gladly showcase builds by other players and present their talent to the server. I decided to start this for players whom have many free-time in the server and just simply want to build once in a while.

II. Mechanics & Rules
  • The contest will have only three (3) prize winners. [First, Second and Third placers]
  • Prize pool by default will be Five-hundred thousand in-game money.
  • Players may add to the pool if they wish.
  • The Ratio of Prize distribution is, 5:3:1. Respectively to their placers.
  • Judgement of builds, how they are graded will be
30% - Creativity
30% - Depth/Detail
20% - Variation/Palette
20% - Maximization of area.
[This will be strictly followed]
  • There will be no use of shaders, resource packs or other objects to amplify the build and will only be judged on Default Textures. Unless theme-of-the-month will have a special case.
  • Builds have to be corresponding to their designated Theme-of-the-month.
  • Players are only allowed to build up to nine (9) plots.
  • Players can only work on solo, unless a special case of the rules of the theme-of-the-month.
  • One entry per player.
  • Players are only given a time frame of 30 days since of announcement of the Theme-of-the-month.
  • It must be your own build not someone's that you just copied.
  • Actions against anything said above will receive a demerit depending on the degree of rule that is broken.
  • Enjoy!
III. How to join
To make use of the commands in the creative server.
  • You will need to add me in the plot in order to let me look at the progress of your build. [/plot trust MarKeeys]
  • I will look at your entry by /plot visit [Player name] [plot#]
  • To ensure your entry you will need to send me a mail of your plot# with the template of (/mail send MarKeeys [theme-of-the-month]; [plot#])
Ex. /mail send MarKeeys theme; 3
  • You can type /plot home [plot#] to check what plot number you will need to send me.

Apply to be a judge: Application Period - June 13 - June 29; 1500H +8 GMT
How to Apply:
  • Build a HOUSE as creative as you can. (I do not care what the theme is. Just make a creative one.)
  • Make use of the creative server. Send me the [plot#] through in-game mail. Make sure to TRUST me in the plot.
(Mail format: /mail send MarKeeys Application;[plot#])
  • You are only limited to 1 plot only.
  • Any form of copying from the internet or not your own work will merit a disqualification.
  • Only 4 Applicants can pass the cut.
  • Being a Judge will disallow you from joining my build contests.
  • I will grade the builds accordingly from above.
*Edit: World Edit is Allowed
Please leave feedback and or any suggestions if you would like this to be pushed through.** Edit: BUILD CONTEST WILL PUSH THROUGH

*will edit the fonts and colors soon I typed this all in my phone lol-- Edit: Colors and formats fixed.

Last edited:

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
xd I have to build to be a judge, nevermind. I can't build for the life of me

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Bump.
Less than a week left for Judge Applications. *See Application Proper at the post on how to submit your entry.

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Bump, today is the last day of entries, /mail me if you will enter. I will not accept mails after today.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
How can you look at builds if the creative server is down? :(
Can't even get my plot #

Latest posts

Members online