Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved Maxlacrosse False Demotion Report

Chris Douglas

Your IGN : Maxlacrosse
Player to be reported : Toker
Player being reported Rank : He is an admin, I was was rank Chief Deputy with 1.41 Mil
Describe your issue in detail : Toker demoted me on the 30th of December when the event occurred the 26th of December. Also I have seen him on days after that and he did not demote me or reset me. It was a false demotion because It is said to be a warning on the ban database and I asked after my 30min Ban was over, am I going to be demoted, and they said it is just a warning because I accidentally frisked someone in spawn and Dakotaa or any other admins on at the moment could've demoted me but he did not.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : It was an old reason for a simple mistake that was enforced later that week, when I should have been demoted and reset back to Junky if it was not a warning right away after my ban, then instead I was demoted 4 days later when I had ranked up 4 times already and had 1.41 mil in my balance when i was demoted and reset. And Toker also said that I had done it multiple times even though that was my only one I did and it was on accident. Also I was the only one on the ban and warning database that I have gone through since my ban on there, that was banned not warned as far as I have seen.
Attached Evidence here :
http://play.mc-drugs.com/bans/history.php?uuid=3d50b8b1-9f16-4704-843e-1501f1f49bd4&from=bans
http://play.mc-drugs.com/bans/history.php?uuid=3d50b8b1-9f16-4704-843e-1501f1f49bd4&from=warnings

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
MaxLacrosse Frisking in Spawn is Huge its in the cop rules. I was A cop and i got demoted for it tho but I didn't know at the time

Chris Douglas

MaxLacrosse Frisking in Spawn is Huge its in the cop rules. I was A cop and i got demoted for it tho but I didn't know at the time
Yes I know it is, but it occurred 4 days earlier than when I was demoted. I had ranked up 4 times more and had 1.41 mil in my balance when he decided to demote me. And Dakotaa could've demoted me but he didn't. I know it is in the cop rules. It was a miss click, I didn't sell the guy's drugs because I knew it'd be wrong and he only had a stack of sugar cane or melons at the time so I gave it back. They banned me for 30 mins but I was the only cop banned not demoted immediately. I do not care so much about the cop rank itself but because I ranked up 4 times afterwards and had 1.41 mil when he did demote me even though I should have been demoted and reset when I frisked in spawn that day (on accident).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.