play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

News MC-Drugs Double

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Double Roulette has been added to MCDrugs for all players. It is currently in BETA, so please play at your own risk, we cannot guarantee you will not lose money without cause, we recommend keeping your bets low until it is release from BETA.

To play, you bet on either Red or Black to win 2x your original bet, meaning if you bet $1,000 on red, and it lands red, you will win back $2,000 - or you can bet on Green, for 14x your original bet, meaning you would win $14,000.

The rolls are server wide, meaning that everyone has the same result for any given betting round, meaning that you can gamble with your friends, at the same time, against the server! To play, I recommend doing /DoubleNotify to enable the automatic broadcasts which display when betting is opened and closed. You can only bet when the betting is open.

/DoubleHelp in game will display all the required info, but I'm happy to hear feedback or suggestions on the forums or in game. Please report bugs here!

This game will likely change within a few days, I have some additions I would like to make. :)

Good Luck!

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
20190203_223413-1-1.jpg

Good Luck!
Down 10mil after the first day, not much luck for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online