play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

MCDrugs Crate Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatarinaCouteau

Outstanding Forum Contributor
MCDrugs Crate Guide

What’s the point of a 'Lucky Snowman’s Nose'? What are 'Drunk Pants'? How do I get a Mystery Present? Herein lies a list of all currently & recently available crates, an explanation of the items within them, and why you want them. Before you ask “Is ___ item good?”, find the item in question here and decide for yourself. Enchantment explanations are at the bottom, as well as answers to common crate/item related questions.

All crate keys can be purchased here on the website. Most can also be purchased in-game using the /shop or /buy commands. Remember, you can always see what all the crates have in-game by left clicking on each crate.

SEASONAL CRATES

Holiday Crate
No Longer Available
Exceedingly Rare - Glacial Boots
Frost Walker I
Unbreaking IV
Speed 1
“While wearing, move 20% faster”
Speed is useful for everything, from farming faster to selling drugs without chugging Swiftness potions. Glacial Boots, however, are more than just normal Sonic Boots. They have the lovely frost walker enchant, which freezes water when you walk over it. You’ll want this when raiding certain types of bases.

Exceedingly Rare - Lucky Snowman Nose
Smite IV, Bane of Arthropods IV, Looting IV, and Fortune IV.​
An enchanted golden carrot you can use to harvest fortune-able crops (Potatoes, Carrots, etc.) for a significant amount more than you’d receive using a Fortune 3 tool.

Rare - Glacial Chestplate
Protection IV, Unbreaking IV

Rare - Glacial Pants
Protection IV, Unbreaking IV

Rare - Frosty Axe
Sharpness V, Unbreaking IV
Petrify I
“Chance to slow enemy”

Uncommon - 10 Holiday Gift Exchange Presents​
When used, these give a random gift to someone online other than yourself. Each time you give, you receive an enchanted emerald labeled “Gift of Giving”, which you can redeem after the holiday season for rewards. Check out the rewards here.

Uncommon - Mystery Present (see below)

Uncommon - Christmas Tree Sword
Sharpness VII, Smite V, Bane of Arthropods V, Fortune 1
Utterly useless. Despite the enchants, this item does not do damage.

Common - Snowball Rifle
“Chilling sniper rifle”

Common - Santa’s Whip - Naughty!
The sexiest of fishing rods - similar to Legacy of Chuck, but with Unbreaking V and Mending instead of Unbreaking X. This rod seduces fish with Lure V, drastically reducing the time it takes to catch a fish.

Common - Elf Armor
Protection IV, Unbreaking V
Dodge I
Regeneration I
“Chance to dodge attacks and regenerate health”

Common - Christmas Bonus - $75,000

Common - 5 Holiday Gift Exchange Presents​
When used, these give a random gift to someone online other than yourself. You receive an enchanted emerald labeled “Gift of Giving”, which you can redeem after the holiday season for rewards. Check out the rewards here.

Mystery Present
$5.00 on the Website
No longer available
Mega Bundle $116 Value - Exceedingly Rare
MVP+ Rank $100 Value - Exceedingly Rare
MVP Rank $50 Value - Very Rare
Pre-Built base creeper grinder module $35 Value - Rare
- Includes 2 Creeper Spawners
DrugPass Pro bundle $35 Value - Rare
All drug price booster 2.0x, 1hour $30 Value - Rare
$25 pre built base $25 value - Rare
- Use /warp base25 to see what's available
Vip+ Rank $20 Value - Uncommon
All drug price booster 2.0x 30mins $18 Value - Uncommon
Pre-Built base mob Spawner module $17.50 Value - Uncommon
- Includes one Zombie and one Skeleton spawner
Pre-Built base sugar cane farm module $15 Value - Uncommon
Pre-Built base Double wall module $15 Value - Uncommon
All drug price booster 1.7, 1 hour $15 Value - Uncommon
18 DrugPass levels $14.99 - Uncommon
Pre-built base Mcmmo grinder module $12.50 - Uncommon
- Includes a semi-automatic potion brewery, acrobatics grinder, repair and salvage stations, an area to fish, and a tree farm
All drug price booster 1.5 1 hour $10 - Common
Spawner crate key bundle 5 Keys $10 Value - Common
Legacy crate key bundle 5 keys $10 Value - Common
Pet crate key bundle 5 keys $10 Value - Common
Gun crate key bundle 5 keys $10 Value - Common
Vip Rank $10 Value - Common
/enderchest command $10 Value - Common
All drug price booster 1.7, 30mins $9 Value - Common
Pre-built base empty room module $7.50 Value - Common
All drug price booster 1.5, 30mins $6 Value - Common
Coloured Nick Name $5 Value - Common
- Once redeemed, make a ticket with "/t new message" describing what you'd like your /nick to be
- Use "/nicktest help me" to see what colors are available​
All drug price booster 1.2, 1 hour $5 Value - Common
Tag crate key bundle 5 keys $5 Value - Common
Country tag crate key bundle 5 keys $5 Value - Common
*Important: In order to use any of the base modules, you must first have a $25 Pre-Built base module, which you can buy from the store or obtain through Mystery Presents

Last edited:

KatarinaCouteau

TOOL CRATE

Exceedingly Rare - Jackhammer Mk. II
Mines in a 3x3x2 Area
Eff V, Unbreaking III, Heavy II, Excavation II
While holding, you are inflicted with Slowness II and Mining Fatigue II from the Heavy II enchant.

Very Rare - Drill

Eff V, Unbreaking III, Haste II
Gives Haste II effect

Rare - Endless Pickaxe
Eff V, Unbreaking X, Fortune III, Soulbound I, Rejuvenation III
Stays in your inventory on death & gradually repairs itself

Uncommon - Endless Axe

Uncommon - Endless Shovel

Uncommon - Molten Shovel
Eff V, Unbreaking III, Smelt I
Automatically smelts ores

Common - Scuba Shovel
Eff V, Unbreaking IV, Oxygenate I
Gives water breathing effect

Common - Vaccum Axe
Eff V, Unbreaking III, Telepathy I

Common - Vaccum Shovel
Eff V, Unbreaking III, Telepathy I

LEGACY CRATE

Exceedingly Rare - Jackhammer
Digs in a 3x3 area
Eff V, Unbreaking III, Heavy II, Excavation I
While holding, you are inflicted with Slowness II and Mining Fatigue II from the Heavy II enchant.

Very Rare - Blaze Spawner

Rare - Savage Axe
Sharpness I
Fire Aspect I
Unbreaking I
Battlecry I
“Has a chance to remove the other person's potion effects”

Uncommon - Unbreakable Pickaxe
Eff V, Silk Touch, Unbreaking X, Mending
*Not actually unbreakable, but has Unbreaking X, which is unobtainable otherwise.

Uncommon - Heavy Axe
Sharpness III
Unbreaking II
Crushing I
“Chance to inflict double damage”

Common - Mob Overkiller
Sharpness II, Smite III, Bane of Arthropods III, Unbreaking I, Riftslayer I
Oneshots all basic mobs. If you’re using this for farming, its recommended to add Looting III, which will give you more mob drops and if you wish, Unbreaking III. You can do this one a standard Minecraft anvil as long as you have the item and the respective enchanted book.

Common - Mining Helmet
Unbreaking III, Bat Vision I
Permanent Night Vision while wearing. Very useful when building large bases, spelunking, and underwater. Be careful when wearing, as mobs will still spawn even though it looks bright.

Common - Unbreakable Sword
Sharpness IV, Knockback I, Unbreaking X, Mending
*Not actually unbreakable, but has Unbreaking X, which is unobtainable otherwise.

Common - Legacy of Chuck
Unbreaking X, Luck of the Sea V, Lure V
A wonderful fishing pole that drastically reduces the time it takes to fish while increasing the chance of finding fishing treasure.

ARMORY CRATE

Very Rare - Sonic Boots
Unbreaking V
Speed I
While wearing, you move 20% faster

Rare - Rocket Boots
Prot IV, Feather Falling IV, Unbreaking III
Rocket I
‘Has a chance to launch you into the air when you are low on health’
Good for when you want to make a quick escape.

Uncommon - Space Boots
Prot IV
Anti-Gravity 1
While wearing, Jump Boost 3 is bestowed upon you. These boots are helpful for parkour and reaching high places.

Uncommon - Tank Chestplate
Prot IV, Unbreaking III, Hulk I
While wearing, you have the effects: Resistance I, Slowness II, and Strength I
This increases your strength, thereby increasing your damage, but slows you considerably.

Uncommon - Scuba Helmet
Protection IV, Unbreaking III, Glowing I, Mermaid I
“Gives Water Breathing and Night Vision when wearing.”

Common - Pyro Chestplate
Protection IV, Fire Protection IV, Unbreaking III, Molten I
“Gives Fire Resistance and has a chance to set attackers on fire.”
When wearing, you are immune to fire damage. You can swim up lava and cannot be damaged by magma blocks. Attackers may light themselves on fire if they dare to attack you.

Common - Psychotic Helmet
Protection IV, Unbreaking III, Insomnia I
While wearing, you have the effects: Nausea I, Slowness II, and Mining Fatigue I,
however, you also have a high chance of dealing double damage.

Common - Drunk Pants
Protection IV, Unbreaking III, Drunk I
‘Gives Strength I but also Slowness and Mining Fatigue.”

Common - Jihad Helmet
Self-Destruct I
When you die, you explode and your items are destroyed, preventing your killer (and you) from looting your stuff.

SPAWNER CRATE

Exceedingly Rare - Creeper Spawner
Very expensive (in the 2.5+ million range) and very rare. Useful for gunpowder, which is used to make TNT, which is also rare, and used in mass quantities for raiding.

Very Rare - Blaze Spawner
Farm blazes for Blaze Rods, which can be used as efficient smelting fuel or to power brewing stands. Blaze Rods give you the most EXP of all the spawnable mobs. To maximize efficiency, enchant books / other items whenever you reach level 30 while farming - but be careful not to make your enchanting room to close to your blaze grinder, as the Blazes will shoot out fire occasionally, burning down any nearby wood.

Rare - Stray Spawner
Strays are cold skeleton archers that shoot you with slowing arrows. These spawners only work in Cold biomes such as Taiga or Ice Plains. They drop bones and arrows of slowness.

Rare - Skeleton Spawner
Spawns skeletons, which drop bones. To maximize bone returns with an AFK grinder, use a crusher instead of lava to kill them. Bones are primarily used for bonemeal, which can be used to grow crops, mushroom trees, or combined with cactus green to make lime dye.

Rare - Zombie Spawner
Not useful for much. Zombies drop rotten flesh, which you can use to tame and heal wolves or trade with Cleric villagers. They don’t give as much experience as blazes, so they aren’t as efficient for grinding levels.

Rare - Slime Spawner
These spawners only work in Slime Chunks but are a great way of getting slime, which you can use to make sticky pistons, useful for a variety of redstone contraptions.

Uncommon - Husk spawner
Husks are desert zombies - see the section on Zombie Spawners.

Uncommon - Spider spawner
Useful drops include spider eyes and string. Spider eyes are a prime ingredient in invisibility potions, which sell quite well in playershops and can be used to sell drugs without cops spotting you. String can be traded to villagers for emeralds, or used to make various items such as Fishing Rods and Bows.

Uncommon - Cave Spider spawner
See section on spider spawners.

Common - Cow Spawner
Cows are a lovely source of leather and steak. Kill cows with a Fire Aspect sword so they drop cooked steak instead of raw beef.

Common - Sheep Spawner
Shear sheep for wool, useful for many things such as banner-making and base decoration. You’ll definitely want a sheep spawner if you intend to do the DrugPass quests, as many of them require you to shear a 100+ colored sheep.

Common - Pig Spawner
Pigs drop pork.

Common - Chicken Spawner
Chickens drop feathers and lay eggs, which you can use to make cakes - by far the best decoration block if you can resist eating them. Killing chickens with a Fire Aspect sword cooks the chicken they drop automatically for a quick source of early-game food.

Common - Rabbit Spawner
Rabbits drop rabbit meat and rabbit feet (taser cartridges). You can also use rabbit feet to make Jump potions. Rabbits are the cutest of additions to any base with a grassy area for them to spawn on.

SPAWNER TIPS:
- Use multiple spawners for more efficient mob grinders
- If you don’t want friendly mobs to stack, name them with generic name tags​

Last edited:

KatarinaCouteau

PET CRATE
Pictures coming soon
Exceedingly Rare - Ability to ride pets

Very Rare - Pet Name Color

Very Rare - MP-8 pet

6jWZZh7

Rare - Panda Pet

Rare - Squirrel pet

Rare - Ash Pet

Rare - Nurse Joy pet

Uncommon - Bulbasaur pet

Uncommon - Pug pet

Uncommon - Turtle pet

Uncommon - Boxer pet

Uncommon - Minime Pet
This pet is supposed to copy your minecraft skin, and be a mini version of yourself, but it is currently glitched and looks as shown above.

Common - Pikachu
You should always evolve your Pikachu into Raichu. You may think - Ash never evolved his, therefore I shouldn’t either to show my pokemon knowledge and respect for such a great trainer. But you would be wrong. You see in a pokemon battle, if you wish to use psychological effects to demoralize your opponent, it’s far better to have pokemon used by a more esteemed trainer - Sinnoh Champion Cynthia, for example, such as Garchomp and Gastrodon, which will show a much deeper knowledge of the game and its history. Sadly, in-game, the Pikachu pet cannot be evolved into Raichu.

Common - Mew

Common - Duck

Common - Frog

Common - Bee

Common - Magikarp

Common - Egg
The Egg Pet does not hatch. It is forever an egg, but it is very cute and therefore one of the best pets.

GUN CRATE

Guns are powerful, yet underrated tools for PVP. Each Gun Crate item is a re-skinned gun with a little something special. You can purchase cheap ammo at the AmmuNation store just left of the spawn building. Can you collect them all?

Rare - The Symphony
Plays music upon shooting, Re-Skinned PKP Pecheneg

Rare - Railgun - Re-Skinned sniper rifle

Uncommon
- Military grade AK-47, Re-Skinned AK-47

Uncommon - The Thunderstorm, Re-Skinned Sniper Rifle

Uncommon - The Egg Cracker, Re-Skinned Remington Shotgun
Shoots eggs

Common - The Watergun, Re-Skinned M4A4

Common - The Firework Cannon, Re-Skinned M1911
Shoots fireworks

Common - Colt 1873, Re-Skinned Magnum Revolver

TAG CRATE & COUNTRY TAG CRATE

Can be purchased here or in-game using /buy or /shop. One of the random crate keys you can receive from events and DrugPass Loot Boxes. If you see a tag not on this list, it's most likely an exclusive event tag, a tag for max rank players (Drug Lords), or a specialty tag rewarded for achievements like building a parkour course for the server.

You can view all the tags in-games. To redeem a tag, hold the item in your hand and right-click. Once redeemed, you cannot sell or trade the tag, it is yours forever, so be sure you want it first.

= Country Tags =

Canada
Argentina
USA
Scotland
England
Australia
Brazil
Mexico
Norway
Germany
Poland
India
Japan
France
Spain
Russia
China
Netherlands

= Normal Tags =

+GOD+
King
Queen
Rush
Comrade
Yin Yang
Notch
Druggo
TheDon
OG
SWAG
Pro
Beast
E-Girl
Salty
Survivor
Pothead
Noob

MASTERY & PRESTIGE

Prestige Crate

You get Prestige Crate Keys every time you rank up to a new Prestige, which is the Rank after RASTA each time.

Museum Bust - Your head at the museum (/map)

Prestige Armor Set
Prot V, Unbreaking 4

Extra Hot Sword
Sharpness V, Fire Aspect III, Unbreaking IV

Extra Sharp Sword
Sharpness VI, Fire Aspect II, Unbreaking III

8 Super Golden Apples
Useful for PVP

Extra Strong Bow
Unbreaking IV, Power IV, Flame, Infinity

750 Points - Used in /shop

Mastery Crate
Only max rank players, known as Drug Lords, can receive Mastery Crate Keys. Your first Mastery Crate Key costs 5 million. Each next key costs 15 million each.

Masters Sword
Sharpness 7, Smite 5, Bane of Arthropods V, Fire Aspect II, Unbreaking V, Mending

Masters Pickaxe
Efficiency 6, Unbreaking 5, Fortune 4, Mending

Masters Axe

Masters Shovel

Masters Hoe
Efficiency 6, Unbreaking 5, Fortune 4, Mending, Plow III
(Plow III is currently not working)

Masters Helmet
Protection 6, Fire Protection 5, Blast Protection 5, Projectile Protect 5, Unbreaking 5, Mending
Respiration III, Aqua Affinity

Masters Chestplate
Protection 6, Fire Protection 5, Blast Protection 5, Projectile Protect 5, Unbreaking 5, Mending

Masters Leggings

Masters Boots
Depth Strider IV, Feather Falling V

VOTE CRATES
You can get a variety of things from vote crates, all of which are self-explanatory. The best, most expensive things most people are after other than credits are TNT, Obsidian, Boosters, and Points.

If you’re seeking MCMMO Credits, it’s best to convert your Tier 1 keys to Tier 2, which you can do by clicking the sign above the vote crates. See the FAQ at the bottom of the post for more information.

LOOTBOXES

Lootbox Keys are obtained from DrugPass, a quest system that bestows upon you glorious rewards whenever you complete each carefully, lovingly crafted quest

Tags from loot boxes are exclusive to drug pass. DrugPass levels, which are rewards from the lootboxes below, as well as various events, give you the next reward level up on your /drugpass. For further explanation, use /passtutorial in-game.

Loot Box I

Exceedingly Rare - Sonic Boots *see Armoury Crate
Rare - DrugPass Tag
Rare - 3x DrugPass level
Uncommon - Random Drug Booster 1.5x
Common - Pet Crate Key
Common - gun crate key

Loot Box II

Exceedingly Rare - Claymore - Sharpness VI, Fire Aspect II, Unbreaking III
Rare - 3x DrugPass Levels
Uncommon - 100 points
Uncommon - Random Drug Booster 1.5x (/boosters)
Uncommon - Neutral tag
Common - 2x Random Crate Key
Common - Gun Crate Key

Loot Box III

Exceedingly Rare - Jackhammer *see Legacy Crate
Rare - 3x DrugPass Levels
Uncommon - 100 Points - used in /shop
Uncommon - Random Drug Booster - 1.5 (/boosters)
Uncommon - Placeholder Tag
Uncommon - 2x Random Crate Keys
This includes all the crates on the upper floor of spawn as well as Vote Crates.
Common - Gun Crate Key

RANK-UP CRATE

Rank-Up keys are received every time you /rankup. They have rather poor rewards, but you can get MCMMO Credits, Protection IV Armor, a Sharpness V sword, and Efficiency IV tools if you're lucky. The "Farm Boosts" in Rank-Up crates are various amounts of normal seeds that can be useful for newer players.

COMMUNITY CRATE

Community Crate Keys are automatically received when the server reaches a community donation goal or someone triggers something that gives one.

Exceedingly Rare - Random server-wide drug booster
Very Rare - Economy Stimulation Package - $1,000 to all online players
Very Rare - 2x Community Crate Key
Rare - Pet Crate Key
Rare - Armoury Crate Key
Rare - Halloween Crate Key (Currently un-usable)
Uncommon - 2x Tier 1 Voter Key
Very Common - Nothing

Last edited:

KatarinaCouteau

FAQ:

What are the chances of getting an Extremely Rare item?
Unfortunately, that information has not been made available to the general public. When someone does receive and extremely rare item, it will automatically be announced in chat.​

What’s the best crate key to buy?
Obviously, it depends on what you want. If you’re looking for tags, obviously go for tag crates. Spawner crate keys aren’t particularly useful, as most spawners don’t sell for a ton each - however they do sell well, so they’re useful if you want quick cash. People often gamble on Legacy crates for Jackhammers, so those are popular as well.​

What are MCMMO Credits and how do I use them?
MCMMO credits are levels for your MCMMO skills, which give you various benefits while doing normal activities like farming, mining, fishing, etc.​

/mcstats - Shows your current MCMMO levels
/mctop skillname - Shows the players with the highest level on the server
/skillname - Shows the benefits of the skill based on your current level.
/credits - shows how many credits you have
/redeem - Allows you to redeem your credits and assign them to your desired skill
/inspect playername - When close enough to another player, you can inspect them to see all of their /mcstats​
It’s recommended that you spend your credits on the Herbalism skill. Once you reach 2500 herbalism, manual farms will automatically replant when harvested, cutting farming time drastically. Because it takes more experience to level up the higher you go, you may wish to wait until your herbalism is 1500+ before using credits. Once you’ve maxed your herbalism, Acrobatics is a great secondary skill, as it reduces fall damage.

As noted in the section on Vote Crates, the most efficient way to get MCMMO credits is converting your Tier 1 vote keys to Tier 2 keys and redeeming those - but you do have a chance at credits from Rank-Up keys as well.
Enchantment Explanations:
See the explanations under individual items for special enchants. If you're confused about a specific custom enchant, see Edit's enchanting info here, which includes items from crates not currently available.

Depth Strider - Makes you swim much faster while underwater
Feather Falling - Reduces Fall-Damage
Blast Protection - Varying degrees of protection versus explosions - TNT and creepers
Fire Protection - Varying degrees of fire resistance
Mending - Tools and Armor with mending can be repaired by throwing experience bottles on the floor then running over them - this also works while in combat
Respiration - Varying degrees of water-breathing
Aqua Affinity - Increased mining speed underwater

*Protection V is significantly stronger than Protection IV, whereas Protection 6 is not that much better than 5.
*Fortune IV is significantly better than Fortune III

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This post has earned you the "Outstanding Forum Contributor" tag on the forums.

Thank you for your contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.