MCDrugs Creative Server Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
rcWkJbl.png

We're glad to announce a new "gamemode" coming to MCDrugs, in the form of our new creative Server! You may have noticed some staff being inactive on the server lately, due to us working hard to get the creative server ready to open! We hope to enhance the playability, enjoyment, and general playtime of MCDrugs with this new addition.

The creative server opens Saturday, August 13, right after the Drop Party on the main server (/dp to see the countdown).
Now Open! Connect with /creative!

You may have a lot of questions, and we'll try to answer them here.

What's the point of the creative server?
We decided to add a creative server for many reasons, which we expect to keep players enjoying MCDrugs even more, such as;
  • Testing Cannons (Yes, you can turn on TNT in your plot!)
  • Trying out new base designs and security.
  • Building farms to see how efficient they are before building them on the main server.
  • New Parkour building contests, more info on this soon.
  • Building with your friends.
  • A refreshing atmosphere from the PvP and factions of MCDrugs.
How does the new server work?
It's very easy to get started on the creative server, simply fly around to find an empty plot you want, and do /plot claim. You'll instantly have access to build on that plot with any of the blocks in the creative menu. If you are not able to find an empty plot, doing /plot auto will automatically teleport you to the nearest empty plot and claim it. There are a ton of cosmetic settings you can use in your plot, such as changing the biome, time of day, weather, music (for VIP and above) and more. You're able to add friends to your plot and build together.

Is MCDrugs now a server network?
No, you will still join MCDrugs when you log in. We are not going to have a hub or any thing of that sort.

Do I get my donator rank on the creative server?
Yes, we plan to give anyone who has a donator rank (VIP, VIP+, MVP, MVP+) on MCDrugs the same rank on the creative server, for free. Along with the tag, you will get donator perks for your rank on the creative server, which consist of the ability to claim extra plots, set more homes, WorldEdit and VoxelSniper abilities, cool cosmetics, and more!

Getting your rank on the creative server if you already have one on MCDrugs is is not automatic, you will need to ask an admin when it opens for your donator rank. As well as players currently with a rank on MCDrugs getting their rank on the creative server, anyone who buys a rank will also get it on the creative server, for the same price.

How do I join the creative server?
You don't need to add a new server to your server list, or get a new IP. The server is not yet open, but when it opens this Saturday, you'll be able to do /server creative or /creative from MCDrugs to join. You can get back to MCDrugs by simply doing /server mcdrugs or /mcdrugs.

What will happen to MCDrugs?
We plan to keep MCDrugs online and our top priority. The new Creative server will have no impact on how we work with, run, and add new content to MCDrugs.

Will the server be moderated?
Currently, staff on MCDrugs carry over to the creative server. We may, in the future, recruit staff from players that mainly play on the creative server, as they would be more dedicated, and we want to keep MCDrugs staff on MCDrugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
My plot will have a puzzle room and a showcase for factions, ex. TnT Cannons, Hybrid Cannons, Regen Walls and more!

AnemoneSpotted

VIP
So hyped to be able to test cannons on here. One question though: Will the plots be big enough to accommodate cannons? Something like a 48 x 32 would probably be at least required to test some larger cannons. If not, I still can't wait!

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
So hyped to be able to test cannons on here. One question though: Will the plots be big enough to accommodate cannons? Something like a 48 x 32 would probably be at least required to test some larger cannons. If not, I still can't wait!
As you might of found out by now, the plots are 48x48 and with VIP or above, you can merge plots using /plot merge auto

Thanks,
Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.