Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

MCDrugs Purge - Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This is not a test, this is your Emergency Broadcast System. Announcing the commencement of the first stage of the annual purge by the MCDrugs Government.

All player markets have been unclaimed. Looting of any shop is permitted. Murder is permitted in the player shop looting areas.

EXP Banks have been removed.

Blessed be our new founding fathers and MCDrugs... A server reborn.

Last edited:
S

SquareAngle

rip my player market. Had nothing really, just random crap. Even if it was useful, it won't been in 2 days!

Next time, next map, can you explain or hint at a purge before it happens? I heard of the purge serveral times, but wasn't told what it is. I get that it's supposed to be sort of "secret-y" but perhaps, just say when a purge will be? Not details, such as "Player shops will be unclaimed" but more "Purge will happen 1 am!" Would just encourage more players to come on at that time.

Anyways, I'm guessing spawn is overrun by Kotn? Can't wait to fuck about with em haha.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
rip my player market. Had nothing really, just random crap. Even if it was useful, it won't been in 2 days!

Next time, next map, can you explain or hint at a purge before it happens? I heard of the purge serveral times, but wasn't told what it is. I get that it's supposed to be sort of "secret-y" but perhaps, just say when a purge will be? Not details, such as "Player shops will be unclaimed" but more "Purge will happen 1 am!" Would just encourage more players to come on at that time.

Anyways, I'm guessing spawn is overrun by Kotn? Can't wait to fuck about with em haha.

Nope, purge is meant to be sudden. Players who are still active on the server before the reset will be the first to hear about purge events.

S

SquareAngle

Nope, purge is meant to be sudden. Players who are still active on the server before the reset will be the first to hear about purge events.
Alright, at least I know about it for the next map wipe, and it's nice that the players who have been playing so close to the wipe sort of get the benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.