Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Medical cards. and cop killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpusher11

VIP+
You should add medical cards, make it a voter item you can buy or win with a key. They prevent you from being sent to jail for a certain amount of time. Cause medical meth is a good thing.

Another thing that would be cool, make it so we can kill cops, cops can’t attack you, but once you hit a cop any cop can kill you and they can team up on you. and if the cops kills you or bust you. You sit in prison for 4x as long. Hell even give them a more powerful than standered weapon for when they are on duty. If the cop gets killed, he has to wait 5 min to go back on duty. Let’s be honest, cops have nothing to loose at spawn. Meanwhile us growers have to risk 20000-200000. We should at least be able to team up on the cops. Make them work for their payday. Rather than just standing around waiting for an easy target. It would also open up the server to mule factions you can hire to fend off cops while you make runs.

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
You should add medical cards, make it a voter item you can buy or win with a key. They prevent you from being sent to jail for a certain amount of time. Cause medical meth is a good thing.

Another thing that would be cool, make it so we can kill cops, cops can’t attack you, but once you hit a cop any cop can kill you and they can team up on you. and if the cops kills you or bust you. You sit in prison for 4x as long. Hell even give them a more powerful than standered weapon for when they are on duty. If the cop gets killed, he has to wait 5 min to go back on duty. Let’s be honest, cops have nothing to loose at spawn. Meanwhile us growers have to risk 20000-200000. We should at least be able to team up on the cops. Make them work for their payday. Rather than just standing around waiting for an easy target. It would also open up the server to mule factions you can hire to fend off cops while you make runs.
  • Medical Card - This sounds way too op, to just sell and not get caught
  • Cop Killing - Alot of people are just gonna used maxed gear and kill cops, while cops only have Protection IV leather armor. Plus, cops make alot less than growers btw.

Killing cops would be an amazing idea, it's so retarded that these fat cunts get rewarded for doing legit 0 brain afk in spawn all day. There's no way to fuck over cops and this should be an actual thing. (if you disagree you're probably mass producer at max and haven't achieved anything on the server)

Jpusher11

VIP+
Killing cops would be an amazing idea, it's so retarded that these fat cunts get rewarded for doing legit 0 brain afk in spawn all day. There's no way to fuck over cops and this should be an actual thing. (if you disagree you're probably mass producer at max and haven't achieved anything on the server)

The worst part is when there’s 15+ cops on just waiting at the sell house. It would be better if the sell area where located all around spawn so they can’t congregate around one area. It doesn’t matter what path you take, whether your invisible, one of them will see you. It’s not so bad when you have 3-6 cops on. But some days you just can’t sell because there’s 30 15 year old cops who can’t build a farm waiting to bust you so they get payed. They could modify the cop armor to make them stronger(like protection X) and a weapon with a higher damage than any weapon you get in the game. I’m not saying I want to be able to kill a cop in one hit, they should have the advantage(they would in real life,bullet proof vest, tasers, guns). But make it so we can at least work togeather and try to take out some cops when there’s a ton on.

Yeah I mean there's defo some actual problems with the selling area, main one being that there's no counterplay to someone sitting at the top of a ladder or around a corner sneaking that you can't see unless you wanna take 5 mins per inv to sell. At least last map you could patrol the trailers and see them so you had a chance to run. I think making the selling area a lot larger horizontally and reducing it by maybe 4 floors would make it a lot more enjoyable to sell. Also frisking should go on CD for just right clicking so you can't spam hold RMB down till someone walks in your LoS (good gameplay btw) I'd also be interested in the idea of more selling locations like you suggested.

Tzunami_

I don't think these are the correct solutions; however, there is definitely a problem with selling this map. I can't really put my finger on what it is, but without a doubt it is significantly harder than last map, and because of that there are more cops. Cops are making bank, and they should do something to nerf cops just a bit, idk what though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.