Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Memed player of the week!!!!!!!!!!

spawl should be banned. He is have HACKER SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Here will be posted contestants for "IDIOT OF THE WEEK!" the winner of this event will receive 500k and 2 crate keys of their choice from me! (or more if others would care to donate to the cause)

Rules and guidelines of the contest:

1. If you post someone saying "ur gay" you should actually uninstall. SO DON'T DO IT! We would all like to see some top quality shit up in here.
Post actions that players made that will make their friends laugh and their parents wish you were not their sad, sad child.

2. No more than 2 entries, so keep your posts funny af or you will probably lose.

3. If you post a screenshot of this thread being flamed, or myself being called stupid for making something like this, you lose the contest. :kappa:

4. If you post any form of personal information, you will lose! (and probably be banned as well <3)

6. Do not post quotes such as "dakotta said: spawl you are hot". Post a screenshot or a video. If you can't post them you can't enter. Simple.

I will create a thread for voting at the end of each week! Hope to see some good entries. Thanks!

Example post:

Please explain to me what the FUCK a "hacker" skin is??????????
YOUR WHERE HACKER SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.png

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Shit krom was right, we need a Dumb rating. That is why after much consideration the new "Dumb" rating is the Bad Spelling Rating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online