Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Mess With the Best Respawn Like the Rest

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I hear that uhh... bein died so i guess "Mess with the best, respawn like the rest" Ziexd also ran

Burrito2

MVP
I hear that uhh... bein died so i guess "Mess with the best, respawn like the rest" Ziexd also ran
Even tho you couldn't kill him legit, because he lagged out on his horse due to being kicked for flying, and then you killed his combat logger. Wow what an L, you must be such a superior pvper

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Bein died via a glitch with his horse, so you cant really talk. and Yes, I ran from a 6v1, cool. The saddest part about this whole thing is, you guys had us, 6v2, in a claim which we couldn't escape without epearling out... AND WE ESCAPED. We all know Bein also would not have died if he hadn't got kicked for flying.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
You're embarrassing yourself, later that day I killed 6 of your faction members, and every time you saw me in /near you had to call in your faction.

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
You're embarrassing yourself, later that day I killed 6 of your faction members, and every time you saw me in /near you had to call in your faction.
You don't even know what happened before we raided p0six and PaxSation, I was farming I was called over to do a raid like 4 other people were already there before you came.

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Even tho you couldn't kill him legit, because he lagged out on his horse due to being kicked for flying, and then you killed his combat logger. Wow what an L, you must be such a superior pvper
Bein died via a glitch with his horse, so you cant really talk. and Yes, I ran from a 6v1, cool. The saddest part about this whole thing is, you guys had us, 6v2, in a claim which we couldn't escape without epearling out... AND WE ESCAPED. We all know Bein also would not have died if he hadn't got kicked for flying.

I wasn't chasing bein at all, I was fighting zie plus what would you think would happen you were in a faction farm base? you think that people in the faction wouldn't come and not fight? Of course it would be a battle in numbers since you were in our claim imagine if we were in your claim and you would call as much people as you could just to kill us.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Yea that makes sense because I dropped you.
Very start of the fight, when we first got there. Had you running until your friend came. Then you hit me into the hole. Where, 4v1, made you all run. lol

SaltyKen

MVP
Very start of the fight, when we first got there. Had you running until your friend came. Then you hit me into the hole. Where, 4v1, made you all run. lol
I left to help my fac member who was dying. When we were in hole we couldn't see zhihu so we all ditched to relog then we came back and smacked you. Also we were 1v1ing after the hole fight and I was smacking you so I dont want to hear it.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
I left to help my fac member who was dying. When we were in hole we couldn't see zhihu so we all ditched to relog then we came back and smacked you. Also we were 1v1ing after the hole fight and I was smacking you so I dont want to hear it.
talktalktalktalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.