play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Minecraft Base Building turned to OP RAID

Status
Not open for further replies.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)

Pax and I were simply trying to find a spot to make a good automatic cactus farm, when, all of a sudden, we found TrumpCS's OP vault with his jackhammer and creeper spawner! Must watch! Not clickbait! Gone wrong! Gone sexual!

p0six

MVP+
Notice PaxSation124 and I never restarted our clients, so we couldn't have been hacking. JS

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
It's almost like you're trying to say something, but I just can't put my finger on it...

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hrm... You may not have restarted your clients in the video but doesn't mean fishy business didn't go on before you started recording and "pretending" like you "just so happened to dig straight into his base"... Hrm.

p0six

MVP+
Hrm... You may not have restarted your clients in the video but doesn't mean fishy business didn't go on before you started recording and "pretending" like you "just so happened to dig straight into his base"... Hrm.
Nope its legit raid, how could I have hacks if I never restarted my client?

Turmp

MVP+
This video is a joke. The vault they dug into is theirs.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
omg can i come raiding with you guys pLease?!?!?! you Look reaLLy good!1!!1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.