Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Minecraftlord10's drug selling, get in on the action!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell' started by Minecraftlord10, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Minecraftlord10

Minecraftlord10 New Member MVP

hey guys have you ever had it where there is to many cops online that you can't sell but you really need the money well now there is an option come to me. what i will do is traffic your drugs all the way to the VIP+ selling room and sell them for you. my prices are 100$ a stack for all drugs accept for bread and mushrooms which are 200$ a stack. now i know what you all are thinking what happens if he get frisked and looses all of our drugs? well for each stack I loose by getting frisked/killed you get 20k. even if a drug boost is in progress the prices stay the same which means more money for you. if you need me to sell do /msg minecraftlord10 or /mail me if am not on. anyways guys thanks for reading and get in on the action.

Minecraftlord10 :)
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  2. Nuggets101

Nuggets101 Member VIP Contributor

So for your thread could you re-post it in the buy/sell area.

Thank you

Nuggets101
  3. JuniorRae

JuniorRae Member MVP

Or, you could literally just use an invis pot and have an empty hand and you have a 90% less chance of being caught :)
  4. Schloty

Schloty Member MVP+

Why are you always telling people what the hell to do. That's the job for mods and if it bothers them to the point of saying something they will just move it.
    • + High + High x 2
  5. FactionsTasty

FactionsTasty Well-Known Member MVP+

TastySet
    Chemist
    Or you could not sell drugs bcus drugs are bad !!!!!
    • + High + High x 2
  6. MQP

MQP New Member

Damn Girl I'd Smash.
    • + High + High x 1
  7. MQP

MQP New Member

Instagram @cmhallam02
  8. Ziexd

Ziexd Mod+ Staff Member Mod+ 2017 Map Founder Contributor II MVP+ DrugPass I

Ziexd
    Rasta
    its a guy
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Savannahhh

Savannahhh Admin Staff Member Admin MVP+

SaltySav
    Junky
    Moved thread to correct sub-forum.
    • + High + High x 1
  10. FactionsTasty

FactionsTasty Well-Known Member MVP+

TastySet
    Chemist
    No its not
  11. Ziexd

Ziexd Mod+ Staff Member Mod+ 2017 Map Founder Contributor II MVP+ DrugPass I

Ziexd
    Rasta
    The only real girl on this server is me
    • + High + High x 1