Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Mob Arena Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisc991

VIP
Hi so i was wondering if maybe we could add mob arena to the server but add some stuff to it like add unique maps like with maybe objectives to complete like you have to get to a certain place without dying then move on to the next round and the mobs get harder to kill each round and there could be kits and stuff to use, there could also be guns which would be cool like in call of duty there is a mystery box so maybe we could create a mystery box where you can open it up once you get a certain amount of money and it would be like opening it in cod and you would get a random weapon like a gun or diamond sword or something or armour. I know this is a little bit hard to understand but i could explain it to admins and owners on ts. Please Consider this idea as it would help the server out :).

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We have had mob arena many times before, we have always removed it for two reasons.
  • It's not being used enough
  • It uses far too many server resources
It is usually removed when those two things are linked, which becomes a rather large problem.
We will likely use MA at some point for a weekend event if we can nail the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online